April 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Y’all know I love a good thigh high boot!
J. Lo gave me some style inspiration in her latest look for American Idol, flaunting a tweed mini dress from Rachel Zoe’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection and Gianvito Rossi thigh high boots.
Her dress was modeled under a nubby coat for Zoe’s Pre-Fall Presentation.
2 Jennifer Lopez's American Idol Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Black Suede Boots
A few people have commented on J. Lo’s abbreviated hems! I gotta be honest: at first glance, I definitely felt her frock was a little on the short side. But, she rocks it–and looks hot! I need to find out where to get this dress.
What do you think?

1  Jennifer Lopez's American Idol Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Black Suede Boots

13 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Black Suede Boots”

1. Maryse says:

This dress is indeed a bit short for her, even with her height. I don’t know her height but I do know it’s not modellength. Anywho, I also know these celebs don’t care how their daughters turn out, but this is not really a good example to wear the same lenght of dresses (proportional ly wise) as babies, maybe even shorter…

2. Sasha says:

The first thing I thought of was the length but other then that I like it. I love it with the jacket even more. The jacket is longer which is why it should have been worn with the dress!

3. PhDiva says:

Love the look on LO!! Hot!! Love the dress and the hubby coat! I need both in my life!!

4. mi manning says:

#FLAWLESS….SHEWOKEUPLIKETHIS

5. mimi says:

6. mimi says:

Hahahahaha poor jlo is having mid life crisis, nothing about this dress is age approprate its too short for a woman her age. Its actually too short for any woman of any age. We should put her to work in a red light district. That is what happens when you are dating an infant, you suddnely forget your age and start acting like an infant also

7. LawyerLady says:

Mid life crisis?!?! Outrage! She is killing the kids. Please…..

8. Titi says:

I’m not a fan of tweed in general.
    But it was styled appropriately. The thigh high boots off set the length of the dress. The hair gives it some edge as it was intended to look.
    Overall, it works.

9. Mic says:

JLO is starting to look alittle desperate. I was looking at Kim and I am not a fan but JLO should dress more like her. Get rid of the minis she is not 20 or 30 yrs old anymore. Minis are starting to look dated. I love a hot dress mid calf. Sexy and modern. And enough with the posed for effect paint by the numbers poses in her pictures. Just loosin up.

10. Angela says: