April 18th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Joseph from London

Today’s Fashion Bomber is Joseph from North London:
joey from london
The 18-year-old kept his style description short (as men tend to do).
Joseph from London
He wrote, “My style is sometimes crazy…”
1 Joseph from London
“… sometimes calm…”

2 Joseph from London
“… always cool!”
3 Joseph from London
See more here:

2 joseph from london joeyfromlondon

3 joseph from london joeyfromlondon

joseph from london joeyfromlondon

I love it all–wish we could’ve seen more!
If you’re intrigued, follow Joseph on his blog and on Instagram @JoeyLondonStyle.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. PLEASE: no collages. No filters. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Joseph from London”

1. jeda says:

ooh he cute, ow!

But I guess I should say something about his style. I love his versatility, he looks like he can rock anything. Bomber in my book!
    Blessings

2. Shirley says:

He’s cute, that’s it for me.

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Joseph- I maybe young but im READYYYYYY!!! to give you all my loveeeeee.

4. Natasha says:

This old lady can’t lie: I caught feelings off some of these pics (namely the one with the wool jacket and the one on the fence).

The last pic had a great throwback vibe.

His style’s nice and, for the most part, age-appropriate. However, whomever is snapping some of these shots for him really knows what they’re doing! Kudos to both.

5. Asia Monique says:

YES!I love the versatility.
    Alright now young man.

6. baddie_me says:

Joseph is a cutie! Move to America for me ;)
    Nice style, especially the long jacket.

7. DivaFabulosa says:

He is a little cutie. Oh to be that young again, lol. I love how versatile his style is. I didn’t like the tracksuit( I guess thats what you call it) in the last pic though. However, he still is a bomber! Greetings to everyone across the pond!

8. marguerite says:

that was refreshing. i enjoyed that. thank you joseph for submitting.

9. Frost says:

OOOh… he’s attractive. He looks like he might be part Middle Eastern.

#heyboo