April 17th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

Tahiry Jose made an appearance on 106 & Park looking ever so lovely! The sultry reality starlet took to Instagram (where else!) and posed in a white Milly ‘Sorry I’m Not Sorry‘ Tee, an ‘Italian Surf’ Neoprene Pencil Skirt also by the brand, and Christian Louboutin Bollywood Boulevard pumps.
hot-or-hmm-tahiry-jose-106-park-milly-nyHer top is a white crew neck t-shirt and sure to be a great conversational piece.

milly-sorry-im-not-sorry-tee

The skirt boasts artistic flair fashioned in an Italian Surf Print on neoprene.

milly-italian-surf-neoprene-pencil-skirt-profile

Added to her sartorial mix were these Bollywood Boulevard Christian Louboutin stunners.

christianlouboutin-bolywood-1140909_3230_1_1200x1200I love and adore this playful look!

What do you think?

• Hot! She looks amazing!
  • Hmm…back to the drawing board.

106 & Park LIVE

hot-or-hmm-tahiry-jose-106-park-milly-ny

11 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Tahiry Jose’s 106 & Park Milly White ‘Sorry I’m Not Sorry’ Tee, ‘Italian Surf’ Neoprene Pencil Skirt, And Christian Louboutin Bollywood Boulevard Pumps”

1. sorry says:

Maybe it’s just me, but she looks like she’s invisible. Anyway, a different top would have set the look; Pretty nonetheless!

2. Stephane says:

She does look invisible, I think it’s the photo editing app. I would’ve prefered a different shirt, looks off.

3. Lisa says:

I really like the skirt and am thinking about purchasing it. I’m not a fan of text/phrases on clothing, so the shirt is a no for me. Tahiry is very pretty when she’s not wearing full on make up. I also like Melissa’s outfit, but would have opted for a different shade of lipstick as the color she chose is competing with her pink shoes.

4. Stephanie says:

The link to the skirt isn’t working.

5. I’m not a fan of the white bra showing under her shirt. I like the skirt and shoes.

6. Mackenzie says:

The cotton tee and white bra underneath cheapened the look. but, the skirt and shoes are great! I just can’t understand what’s happening from the waist up…

7. makeeasweet says:

Yea everything look great from the waist down.White bra under a white tee really?? She should know better.

8. leolioness45 says:

It is a blah outfit.

Tahairy is not ugly, but I do not find her attractive. I cannot put my finger on it quite yet, but I’m searching.

10. Grace says:

@Anonymous, It’s probably b/c she’s so relentlessly tacky and classless. Leave it to Tahiry to have her bra shoaling under her t-shirt on national TV #whoops

They should switch shoes…