April 15th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Fashion News, Shopping, Steal
Bomb Product of the Day: Shop Jeen’s Perfume Bottle iPhone Case
By Faith

Don’t you just love Chanel accessories? They’re timeless, durable, and loads of fun! The French fashion house’s perfume-inspired bag is high atop my list of must-splurge accoutrements, but I’m going to invest in a $35 Shop Jeen Perfume Bottle iPhone Case until I can get my hands on it:

shop-jeen-perfume-bottle-iphone-case

The iPhone case is inspired by one of the most most sought after Chanel bags, featuring a hard plastic case with snap-on construction. It boasts a detachable chain strap so you can wear it like a crossbody bag for versatility.

shop-jeen-perfume-bottle-iphone-case-1

There’s also a Galaxy version for all you Samsung users.

shop-jeen-perfume-bottle-iphone-case-2

Kelly Osbourne has sported the piece a couple of times on Instagram.

kelly-osbourne-instagram-perfume-bottle-iphone-case

kelly-osbourne-instagram-perfume-bottle-iphone-case-1

I mean…how could you go wrong?

shop-jeen-perfume-bottle-iphone-case-3

Pre-order the cases for a steal here.

Thoughts?

shop-jeen-perfume-bottle-iphone-case

9 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Shop Jeen’s Perfume Bottle iPhone Case”

1. April bagley says:

I can’t wait for this “inspired by” trend to end. If CHANEL didn’t design a version of this, it’s a fake, imitation. I really wish Chanel would crack down and sue all these “inspired” designs. It really cheapens their brand and takes from the exclusivity.

2. Danielle says:

I could care less about knock of Chanel. The prices that Chanel charges are absurd in the first place. That brand is THEE most outrageously priced nonsense, second in line is Balmain.

3. Esta Fiesta says:

This is cute! I just personally wouldn’t spend $35 on my phone case but if it were like $10 I’d get it.

4. koko says:

I do not think there is anything wrong with this because this is unambiguously a cell phone holder/case. If it were a clutch or even a wristlet, I think then sure Chanel could be angry. I don’t think anyone is going to confuse the purse for this…cell phone case.

5. fly won says:

basic if I ever seen it

6. MAC says:

So cute. I love the clear one. I have the Boy Bag one in green and it’s just as cute. Very fun way to pay homage to Chanel without dipping into your savings or 401K lol.

7. Lina says:

These online boutiques are selling this phone case for 4 x the price log on to aliexpress and buy it for $9 or less. Just like these hair company’s .

8. KITANA says:

I have the clear one. Theres also one that looks like the Chanel polish, but at $40 I refused and did the same as Lina and got one from Ali Express for $10…

9. Come on now says:

Please buy it off ali express or ebay or etsy~ all selling it for under 15 bucks!!

Do better w/ur money