April 14th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kat Graham was spotted at John Varvatos’s Stuart House Benefit in the same $78 Nasty Gal Black Plunging Midnight Run Jumpsuit Karrueche Tran originally sported back in January:

kat-graham-karrueche-tran-who-wore-it-better-nasty-gal-midnight-run-jumpsuit

Kat paired the piece with an $18 Nasty Gal Winston Wool Hat, embellished collar, $58 Nasty Gal Champagne Taste Cape Blazer, a metal belt cinching her waist, and a pair of Jerome C. Rousseau pumps. Karrueche opted for simpler styling, solely anchoring her look with $795 Christian Louboutin Pigaresille Pumps.

The jumpsuit features a plunging sweetheart neckline, adjustable straps, and cutouts at the sides.

Nasty-Gal-Midnight-Run-Black-Jumpsuit

Both ladies looked cute, but Karrueche won this one for me. Kat’s ensemble had a bit too much going on for my taste.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Karrueche-Tran-Warner-Music-Group-Grammy-After-Party-Nasty-Gal-Black-Jumpsuit

kat-graham-john-varvatos-stuart-house-benefit-nasty-gal-jumpsuit-jerome-rousseau-pumps-1

Images: Getty

14 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kat Graham vs. Karrueche Tran in Nasty Gal’s Black Plunging Midnight Run Jumpsuit”

1. Biyonsay says:

I like how it looks on Kae’s bust area but it looks too big on the legs so I voted for Kat.

2. LoveMechelle says:

Karrueche slayed in this one..her skin looks flawless…love it!

3. yonaton says:

kae hands down!

4. Jen says:

I would’ve voted K if hers was appropriately tailored, but I vote neither.

5. Doc says:

I really like Kat’s shoes, but I think she overworked this look a little bit as far as accessories. So I go with Karrueche. But they actually both make a decent showing of it.

6. Namibia Dark choc says:

Kae’s head looks humangous… I vote for Kat she slayed this look. Kae looks like a mulnutrion child.

7. anon says:

For kat’s look..sorcerer’s apprentice comes to mind,could have done without the hat and blazer

Kats body fills it out better than Kaes. However Kae paired it right

9. Bree says:

Kats body filled it better but Kae wore it better. Something has to go on Kat. Either that blazer or that collar choker. Better yet both need to go

10. PPllleeeaaassee says:

Ya’ll females kill me! Kat looks a complete hot mess and ya’ll know that, but because most of ya’ll don’t care for Kae you make up stupid sh#t! for example; Kae head is to big, she is shaped like a boy, the fit is off. Stop hating females Kae looks good here she is pretty and her head is not big give it up already! Some of ya’ll lie when the truth would do.

11. Ash says:

I appreciate Kat’s cape blazer, but she just has way too much on. Hat, collar,belt, etc.
    I gotta give it to Karrueche

12. Pearl says:

Karrueche slayed in this one. She wore it way better

Kae