April 14th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

After her fun-filled weekend at Coachella 2014, Beyoncé posed at the airport for Tumblr in a pair of $290 Charlie by Matthew Zink Leopard Resort Pants and $990 Charlotte Olympia Polly Calf Hair and Leather Pumps:

beyonce-tumblr-charlie-by-matthew-zink-pants-charlotte-olympia-pumps-2

Her leopard-print dyed calf hair pumps showcase colored leather 5 1/2″ heels, an almond toe silhouette, and the brand’s signature beveled island platforms.

charlotte-olympia-polly-leopard-print-calf-hair-pumps

Her printed legging pants feature gold button detailing, an elastic waistband, and back patch pockets. Check out the tiger print pair below.

charlie-by-matthew-zink-zebra-resort-pants

This look gave me a retro-inspired vibe and I loved it!

beyonce-tumblr-charlie-by-matthew-zink-pants-charlotte-olympia-pumps-3

If you’re up for the splurge, get the tiger print of B’s pants here and her pumps here.

Thoughts?

beyonce-tumblr-charlie-by-matthew-zink-pants-charlotte-olympia-pumps-2

19 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Charlie by Matthew Zink Leopard Resort Pants and Charlotte Olympia Polly Calf Hair and Leather Pumps”

1. Shayla says:

Rock Star Chic! Love it.

2. Jbrizzy says:

I wouldn’t pair those shoes with those pants. But she looks cute

3. Frost says:

I’ve come to a revelation — I don’t like Beyonce’s PERSONAL style. When she is dressed for events, concerts, and promotions, she looks great. But whenever I see her lounging around, her style is just…. -_-

4. Mel says:

Welp so much for the thigh gap rumors… I want her jacket

5. Biyonsay says:

VERY cute outfit

6. c says:

I get Sandy from Grease vides…I like it.

7. LawyerLady says:

I’m with you @C – I thought Sandy! immediately too. Cute.

8. Zhana says:

Love it ! That jacket is cute. I agree with @C & @Lawyerlady
    “Your the one that I want” lol

9. kg says:

Now why is she obsessed with the thigh gap pose.

i dont understand every one complains about how celebrities need affordable looks aand blah blah but when beyonce wears something VERY affordable she whatver and blah and needs more detail like get real people!!!!! this is a cheap as it gets if yall havent noticed she wears the clothes they dont wear her and lately ive been seeing other celebs putting on outfits that outdo them and their attitude and their personality because its “designer” beyonce looks great and almost everything she wears is affordable. her topshop closet? cmon and thigh gap rumors?? seriously? you mean to tell me that beyonce has been dancing on the stage and singing for years and you guys are surprised that her thighs dont touch?? THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH!!! get real

11. Mimi says:

I think she looked so cute in all the pics from Coachella. Top to bottom. The vaca pics were cute too.

12. Oh dear says:

Anon 10:23, I hope beyonce got you some candy after that your fierce defense of her. Smh. Some people stay bursting blood vessels and raising their blood pressure to defend someone who practically doesn’t give a f**k about them

13. Medschool says:

@oh dear thank you for that laugh. I couldn’t finish Anon 10:23 rant because it was just too ridiculous that they appeared so upset over something so minute.

14. FLEE says:

she looks cute..

15. Georgia says:

For those of you asking why the woman’s obsessed with the thigh gap pose, maybe it’s because a bunch of strangers are on the Internet talking about it.

On the other hand, her best accessory here is that private plane she’s standing in front of. Doesn’t really matter what she’s wearing after that.

16. Erin says:

She is a beauty.

Her thigh gap has ALWAYS been there, I can post pics from 2003 with the gap.

17. lolani says:

I never thought the thigh gap thing would become a issue among black woman in terms of being talked about…I have one always have…never knew it was a “thing” or a “issue” I have however seen it before on non urban blogs and how chicks are starving to get one ect…I eat and I eat ALOT….my thighs just never touch…I did see a dimple in my thigh this morning and it made me sad #rant

18. Silly Silly, she is probably being paid to wear the brand.

19. Doc says:

What is a thigh gap? Boy I tell you women can find some of the dumbest mess to obsess over. Sometimes I feel like women just look for stuff to make themselves miserable. I mean whoever told anybody that this was a thing that was necessary in life? Meanwhile, nobody concerned about they blood pressure or lipids or sugar. Naw, just a thigh gap. What kind of silly mess is this?