April 14th, 2014
Fashion News, Serena Williams
Snapshot: Serena Williams for Fitness Magazine May 2014

serena williams for fitness magazine

2  serena williams for fitness magazine

3  serena williams for fitness magazine
On body image:

“When I was young I thought I should be built more like an athlete -long and lean- not with a womanly figure. But then people my age started coming up to me and saying, ‘I love you because of the way you look.’ That was really motivating. So I learned to be proud of my curves and embrace my large boobs. It’s all about loving who you are and realizing that you’re beautiful.”
Spied @TheYBF
Images: Fitness Magazine

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Snapshot: Serena Williams for Fitness Magazine May 2014”

1. Denise says:

Love her curvy fit body! OMG she is so awesome!

2. Taj says:

Serena is absolutely gorgeous.

3. Aris says:

She looks great!!

4. ilike2smize says:

Love Serena – gorgeous girl. Plus, her body looks killer in these pics…….but……the makeup and/or retouching is giving me a “Legendary Femme Queen Realness” vibe and that wig is just a big NO.

5. ilike2smize says:

Love Serena – she’s a truly gorgeous girl and her body looks AMAZING here. But that makeup and/or retouching is giving me a “Legendary Femme Queen Realness” vibe and the wig is just a big NO.

6. ilike2smize says:

Sorry for double posts….my computer is doing stunts today!