April 12th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion News, New York, Real Style
Claire’s Life: Angela Yee’s Intermix Shopping Event

Confession: I love Power 105.1. I listen to Angela Yee, DJ Envy, and Charlamagne almost every morning as I’m blogging away!
So when I heard that Angela Yee was having a shopping party at one of my favorite stores, Intermix, I knew I had to pop by.
4-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
Take a look at who else came through:
3-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
Ariana Pierce added a pop of color to her ensemble with a yellow coat from Zara and a bejeweled necklace of her own design.

6-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
Shark Attack! This young lady enlivened an all black look with a graphic tee.
8-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
The fellas were rocking with designer tees as well by Marcelo Burlon (left) and Katie Eary(right).
_Angela-yee-Intermix-shopping-peter-pilotto-for-target
This young lady added sneakers to a full Peter Pilotto x Target look. What do you think of her interpretation?
angela-yee-intermix-shopping-event-2
A hi-lo top, fedora, and leopard printed flats gave this look some pop.

angela-yee-intermix-shopping-event-meatpacking-3
A printed scarf is a great way to add interest to a blazer, tee, and jeans.
2-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
I loved this fashionista’s leather accents and bauble necklace.
5-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
And these friends were camera ready in rompers, leather sleeve jackets, and high slit skirts.
angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
Of course Angela Yee and DJ Envy posed for a pic.
_dj-envy-9-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily
And I nabbed a pic with DJ Envy myself.
I love a good shopping party! You can’t go wrong with cocktails and clothes (as long as you leave your credit card at home. Lol).
At any rate, what do you think?

*I shot a Style Diary…!
7-angela-yee-intermix-dj-envy-shopping-fashion-bomb-daily-claire-sulmers-acne-striped-sheer-sweater-rag-bone-jeans
See a few more pix + get outfit details on TheBombLife.com.
Images by Karl Pierre

6 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Angela Yee’s Intermix Shopping Event”

Everyone looks great! Love your top Claire… I’m traveling to NY tomorrow from the islands and everyone keep telling me how cold it is ( boots and sweater cold) but from the look of this pic it doesn’t really seem as cold as I was told..so can I bring sandals or only close shoe? Sooo confused

2. Grace says:

@Anonymous, ever heard of weather.com? -_-

3. Claire says:

@Anonymous It was 70 degrees today, but it might get chilly. Bring summer like clothes, but bring layers, also…you never know in NYC! Hope you enjoy. xxo

4. JDJ says:

@Grace, what a rude, condescending and ignorant comment. Islanders don’t need weather.com because our temps have a very narrow range of variability.

@Anonymous, I’m with Claire; layer up girl! I know that 70 degree weather to a statesider is a totally different feel to us. First time stateside in the Spring was interesting to say the least. While everyone wore cute ensembles I went shopping for my first leather jacket. I was COLD! Years later and I’m still not adapted (maybe because I never stay long enough to acclimate). No matter what, have fun!

5. Lola Reggy says:

Ms, Claire Sulmers you just invented the word style. Your hair, make-up, clothes, shoes, assecories, 9 out of 10 you are always rocking it. I think you looked the best of all people. Nonetheless i got very inspired by the other guests. The pilotto/sneaker look, nice, comfy and hip/festive. The fedora with leopard shoes, a big like! And the three friends just original and lovely!!!!!

6. andrea says:

@Grace shut up dumbass. weather.com doesn’t allow you to feel a damn temp.

Island lady..I’d wear cotton layers, scarfs, cotton sweaters/jackets..no wools no heavy coats, and pack an umbrella.

On to the fashion…I thought the white girl towards the end in leather looked the best. Everyone else seems to be doing the most but i tend to like simple looking looks.