April 11th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Khloe Kardashian and French Montana grabbed dinner at Cecconi’s restaurant last night with sister Kourtney and her beau Scott Disick. For the night, Khloe bet on black in an $895 Sheer Plaid Knit Dress by Narciso Rodriguez:
1-Khloe-Kardashian's-Cecconi's-Restaurant-Narciso-Rodriguez-Black-Sheer-Knit-Dress-and-Christian-Louboutin-Perspex-Heels
Perspex Christian Louboutin heels and red lips completed her ensemble.
An intricate open-knit creates the look of a plaid pattern throughout her form-flattering sheath, which is topped with a sheer yoke.
Khloe Kardashian's Cecconi's Restaurant Narciso Rodriguez Black Sheer Knit Dress and Christian Louboutin Perspex Heels
Keep it hot, Khloe!
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana double-date with Kourtney and Scott
If you’d like to recreate her look, get her dress at Saks and her heels at ChristianLouboutin.com.
Hot! or Hmm…?
*Need the look for less? This ASOS Body Conscious Dress will give you a similar allure for $41.
khloe kardashian sheer black dress for less
Get it here.
*Kourtney and Scott weren’t too far behind:
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana double-date with Kourtney and Scott
Thoughts on Kourtney’s golden ensemble? (If you like her pants, Nasty Gal has a pair for $138).

Images: AKM GSI

20 Responses to “Get the Look: Khloe Kardashian’s Cecconi’s Restaurant Narciso Rodriguez Black Sheer Plaid Knit Dress and Christian Louboutin Perspex Heels”

Nice!!!! In love with her curve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey body is banging!!!

3. meg says:

khloe can do so much better than french montana… she looks good.

4. Tee says:

I just came to rant on this relationship I do not like out all I feel like she’s looking for love in all the wrong places…le sigh! Ko Ko I love ya girl but French is a no no (unless this is just a rebound relationship for the both of them).

5. Melissa says:

Khloe is slaying and so is Scott.

6. bluu.balboa says:

girl whet?*in my Philly girl voice* Khloe and Kourtney look bomb! but French Montana though???? really??? smh

7. k says:

Kourtney and Khloe both look cute. Khloe boo slow down on the shots; you want that a$$ to stay natural looking.

8. Sasha says:

Both ladies look great !! But girl French is married lol major side eye. If I were her I would not mess with him until he is divorced. Have some respect estranged or not.

9. Moneboo says:

Am I the only one who thinks that booty looks a lil’ “shot up”? Btwn black chyna, Kim and now Khole…I gotta wonder what the heck these people look like naturally.

I don’t believe that arse is all hers. Sorry. It looks good, but I don’t know where it’s come from.

11. lolani says:

Ok i am gonna say it you can tell they got fat grafting where it is removed from one area and placed in another because her hips where wide but never to the point of being deformed (her and kim both) and they can save the “we dont have butt implants becuase fat isnt gonna show up on a sonagram….back to the fashion her dress and shoes are hot though….scott should model

12. Crystal says:

Do we know they’re a couple or did they happen to be at the same place at the same time? Anyway, Khole is not playing games in 2014.

13. simplyjess says:

As much as I love me some KoKo, her bootay is looking ohhhhh so fake. I hope she doesn’t let Kim talk her into shooting up her buttcheeks like she does hers. French Montana, though? Guuuurl BYE!

14. Sasha says:

@crystal I’m not sure if they are together but they came together in the same vehicle so I guess we will find out soon enough.

I’m so sick of these h0es and their fake behinds

16. Andrea says:

^^ yeah the butt fakeness is crazy. I actually love her makeup tho. So pretty.

17. titi says:

KHLOE! (i hate the idea with her and french.) She has been looking amazing. i would have loved a sleeker ponytail, but I’m nip picking. Kourtney used to be my absolute favorite but she’s going to share the spotlight with her little sis.

LOVE!

18. Keko says:

Khloe looks caught off guard or embarrased..not tryna let the french cat out the bag yet huh?..he’s cracking up..publicity for him..I like how kourt dares to be different..but Scott serves her every time..she should keep up with her man, not her sisters. That is all

19. SMV says:

Khloe mimmics her sister kim a lil too much. marry a baller, marry a rapper, get fat injections.. too much..

20. Dee says:

I love the dress. It fits her nicely. I guess what bothers me about this age of wanting big booties is the effect it is having on young women. Even Little girls and teens are idolizing these stars, which is nothing new but I see it as potentially dangerous. Nothing wrong with doing some extra squats snd booty excercises but when u get these procedures and make it seem like its natural, that’s kinda wrong.

Love the dress though!