April 11th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Courtney from Atlanta

This week’s Fashion Bomber is Courtney from Atlanta:
courtney from atl
The owner of Per Se Clothing didn’t provide a style description! So, behold his pix:
courtney from atl.

courtney from atl

courtney from atlanta

1  courtney from atlanta

2 courtney from atl.

4  courtney from atlanta

6  courtney from atlanta

7  courtney from atlanta

8  courtney from atlanta

You definitely have a point of view! I’m digging your more colorful ensembles.
See more of Courtney on Instagram @PerSeClothingLLC and @Fvme_Monster.
What do you think?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. PLEASE: no collages. No filters. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Courtney from Atlanta”

Clown work.. That 1st look why tho

2. Brandon says:

OH MYLANTA!!!!!!!!!! Love look #3 though

3. Dee Anthony says:

Diggin the Chicago Bulls ‘fit.

4. Sasha says:

I like outfits 3,4,8. I don’t like the dress trend that is going on. I don’t like the other outfits though. Some hits some misses.!

5. phoenixXII says:

Ooh- I thought that was Dylan from Making the Band-

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN- ACK ACK ACK

the first look is a bit disturbing, otherwise….very different :/

7. Hello says:

The mesh outfit is a no! He definitely has his own unique look though

Not my cup of tea…but maybe it’ll work for some… only like 4,6,7

9. Shirley says:

NO! Matter of fact…. HELL NO!!! Where are the REAL Bombers?

10. tahlyuh says:

Bombers never do it for me, especially the flashy and flamboyant ones.

A Bomber in a tailored suit that doesn’t suffocate his lower body would be nice. That would be awesome!

naaa too much

What a clown! Especially w/that pot belly of his in look 1

13. Moneboo says:

This just isn’t my cup of tea. I’m sorry. I like em’ grown man style…a bit tailored and fitted w/o suffocation…simple I guess. The colors kinda did it for me. He is an attractive guy however. I showed this submission to my high school aged sister however, and she said he was “fly”. Guess 25 is just too old to understand. *Kanye shrug*

14. Daniwoowoo says:

This whole “no look” thing is killing me! That all red outfit is all that though!

15. Iteemarie says:

Courtney…. Oh Courtney….

16. Natasha says:

After pondering the first outfit, I moved on then began wondering about the use of so much camo and similar shapes.

That said, I’m all here for the long shirts/prayer garb redux outfits.

Would love seeing a resubmission in a year or so from this handsome fellow.

17. Ashley Moniq says:

No suits?!

I def wouldnt want my man dressing like this.. but if it works for him.

18. Ahot says:

Hipster represent! Lol @ people hiding behind anon to hate. He is different & I like it. Fist one would work better if only part of the jodhpur was mesh.

19. Intentions101 says:

I’m not going to GO in to much!!! But If you guys suppose to be FashionBombDaily… I need to see an explosion of fashion when I look at Bombshell and Bombers. Now, I told you guys before; about showing person wearing the same d***m shoes in 80% of the pictures. That ain’t cute, If got three pairs of shoes and you where those shoes in every picter; then you don’t need to be No D***m Bomber

20. Intentions101 says:

Wait a MINUTE!!! I know he DON’T have on a Miami hat w/ a NYC Brooklyn t-shirt!!! See that’s a prime example of how people get cursed OUT! See In ATLANTA they condone fooliness like that!!