April 11th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Fashion, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Azzedine Alaïa Taupe Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals

Yes, I should be sleeping, but some Bomb Products of the Day can’t wait!
Get ready to drool over Azzedine Alaïa’s Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals:
2 Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals
Are these not perfection in a nude heel? The 4.5″ grecian-inspired sandals are embellished with gold studs and come equipped with a dramatic lace-up front.
3 Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals
These hurt my heart because they’re soooo expensive! They ring in at $2,915 and have the nerve to be mostly sold out!
Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals
Serious question: when did regular sandals start costing over $1,000? And now almost $3,000? I guess as long as people will buy them, shoe designers will keep on raising the price. It just seems a bit excessive. Or maybe I’m just upset that these are so far out of my reasonable price range.
Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals
Anyway, enough editorializing! If you love them, purchase at Net-a-Porter.com.
4 Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals
Thoughts?
2 Azzedine Alaia Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals

7 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Azzedine Alaïa Taupe Studded Lace Up Leather Sandals”

1. mj says:

They’re cute but not 3k cute. Hell, I wouldn’t pay 1k for them. I’ve seen sexier shoes for less. I’m sure there’s a more reasonably price alternative that’ll fit the look just as well. Sorry.

2. Cindy says:

I agree with Mj. The shoes are super cute the price not so much. Hopefully an alternative will post soon or a FBer will share a link.

3. Bee. says:

Alaïa knows how to churn out a hot shoe! Lawd, these are everything.

4. Jen says:

The Schutz “Arieli” style is similar, and studded, for nearly 1/10th of the cost—if you can find them. The Schutz “Brianna” is similar in shape—& equally difficult to locate.

5. Hmmmmm says:

Rihanna has these in black; freaking HOTT!!! Super super super sexy!!!

6. Ayishaa says:

Hi Jen, u took the words right out or my mouth. Looks a lot like schutz arieli.

7. FLEE says:

way too expensive.. but very cute