April 10th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Swimsuits

A curly haired Beyonce recently posted a few vacation pix wearing a $260 Pink Corset Top and Striped Bottoms from Norma Kamali:
2 Beyonce's Tumblr Norma Kamali Pink Swimsuit Corset Top and Striped High Waisted Bottoms
Her nylon and lycra top has underwire cups.
Her bottoms boast a high waist silhouette.
0 Beyonce's Tumblr Norma Kamali Pink Swimsuit Corset Top and Striped High Waisted Bottom
You can still snag her top at NormaKamali.com! Complete the rest of her beachy ensemble with the below pieces:

Hot! or Meh….?
Sidenote: Wherever she is looks amazing.
Must be nice…!
0  4 Beyonce's Tumblr Norma Kamali Pink Swimsuit Corset Top and Striped High Waisted Bottoms
Images: Beyonce’s Tumblr

19 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyonce’s Tumblr Norma Kamali Pink Swimsuit Corset Top and Striped High Waisted Bottoms”

1. J.W. says:

She’s in the Dominican Republic, where she and Jay Z celebrated their anniversary.

2. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

You guys post about Beyonce 2 much, its overkill.

3. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

BEFORE YOU STANS GO CRAZY ITS NOT SHADE ITS JUST TRUTH NOT EVERYTHING SHE WEARS IS 2 hard to find DUPE WISE.

4. Katie says:

Must everything she wears have a post?

5. JUDAH says:

FBD musts be on beyonce’s payroll!

6. BK Diva says:

Deets on the necklace pleassseee…. Claire!

7. Shana says:

First ya’ll complain about Kim K posts and not posting black women who are fashionable, then when FBD posts about Beyonce you have something to say about that. Some of you are never satisfied. You may not think this look is particularly fashionable, but some people do. Good day.

8. DeeFresh says:

I love her look! She looks so chill.. I need a vacay like this one. Also, yes deets on the necklace. It looks pretty.

9. simplyjess says:

I used to come to Fashion Bomb Daily because I was seeing things that I didn’t see on most similar blogs. Now, if I want to OD on Kim K., Beyonce, Rihanna and horrible “bombshells”, this is the site to come to. True, you can’t please everyone but jeez, give more options.

10. Mimi says:

She looks way too cute playin golf in the bikini. The overalls detract from how cute that bikini is and that hair is everything

11. KITANA says:

@SHANA

RIGHT! I prefer Bey tacky self over Kim K unemployed ass any day. You cannot please folks, thats why Claire should do exactly what Claire wants…

12. Sasha says:

Lol yeah @Shana people are overdoing it now. I prefer bey over Kim any day. Beyonce’s style may not be my cup of tea but some people adore it and it still generates comments so……Either way I’m a FBD fan whether they post Kim,bey, rih lol come on they have to post on something people lol

13. Stephane says:

Super cute bikini!!

Its a fashion blog, about…fashion…I don’t see what the problem is, regardless on who they’re posting about..

14. RHONYC says:

@ Stephane

ditto! :)

15. curves says:

I dont see anything wrong with them posting on beyonce or rihanna i love both of there styles

She’s cute. Loving her curly hair. I’m curious to know who is taking the time out to take these random pics of her?

17. Keko says:

Golf pic=Life!!

18. Nohoesallowed says:

I’ll take Beyonce’s ‘special ed’ a$$ over Kim’s silicone a$$ any day.

19. Cocoa says:

It’s funny how this post is about Bey yet still Kim’s name is littered all over it. This is why Kim stays relevant you ppl keep her there, she has a draw and so does Bey. Their posts are always the ones with the most comments therefore bloggers like Claire will continue to post about them… it only makes complete sense. lol IMO Kim has a better sense of style than Bey. I of course loves Bey music but I’m not here for music so I personally am usually fascinated to see what Kim has on, even if she stays in grayscale these days lol