April 8th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Fashion News, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Sophia Webster’s Black Suede Mila Cage Heels
By Faith

I’m not much of a heels woman, but when I do decide to invest in a pair of pumps, they need to be statement-making! Sophia Webster’s $958 Black Suede Mila Cage Heels are some of the most irresistible footwear I’ve seen this season:

sophia-webster-mila

The ankle-high black cage heels feature suede cut-out detailing, open almond toes, open backs with beaded tonal leather lace-up closures, nude mesh paneling, and functional 3.5″ heels.

sophia-webster-mila-1

Blogger Blair Eadie has sported them on numerous occasions. I love her style!

blair-eadie-atlantic-pacific

blair-eadie-atlantic-pacific-1

Get the statement-making heels here.

What do you think?

sophia-webster-mila

9 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Sophia Webster’s Black Suede Mila Cage Heels”

1. @Alexislovesme says:

I wanted these for my bday, but the Neiman Marcus in Charlotte did not have them and I hate ordering brands I’ve never tried before…

2. Moneboo says:

Yes yes and fab five more yes on the side! These are gawgeous! I’m glad FBD featured these. I myself feel the same way about heels. I wear them and like the shock factor that people give me. “You wear heels?……..and know how to walk in them?!” I’m kind of tired of seeing the same old red bottoms kicked up in everyone’s pics now. At any angle, these babies amaze. Definitely taking this credit card to that Neiman Marcus to get those shoes for these feet….THE END.

3. LawyerLady says:

^^ Gotta love that “educated prison talk” ^^

Love these! Sick! Ridiculous! These ones in particular are too pricey for me but I’m all about this style this season.

4. Moneboo says:

*Sings theme song to In Living Color *

5. Claire says:

These are as good as MINE

I love Balir’s style too and I LOVE these heels! Thanks for featuring them, FBD! This would be a worthy splurge in my opinion.

Oops, I meant “Blair” ^ ^ ^ ^

8. Brittany says:

These are pretty fab. They don’t look like 3.5 inch heels though. That’s easily 4.5 inches there.

9. Trina says:

These are nice, now I just brought the Wanda’s from Alenjandra G, so I got to wait for sale again. And nothing wrong with treating yourself ladies, why else are we working.