April 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Featured, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Happy Monday all!

I spent the weekend re-energizing and resting.

Celebs didn’t do the same as they were spotted at after parties, grabbing lunch, and at stylish events from the Big Apple to Sydney.

Let’s get into the weekend’s ensembles shall we?

zendaya-coleman-christian-combs-16th-birthday-party

Zendaya Coleman was on-trend at Christian Combs’s 16th birthday party at 1Oak in Hollywood in a contrast sleeve sweater, leather track pants, and Christian Louboutin pumps. This girl is it.

willow-smith-christian-combs-16th-birthday-party-1oak-west-hollywood

Willow Smith was all grown up at the celebration, sporting dark lips and a cobalt blue jumpsuit. I think this is a bit much for a thirteen year-old, but there’s no denying that Willow is a beautiful girl.

anika-noni-rose-a-raison-in-the-sun-broadway-opening-night-after-party

Anika Noni Rose shimmered and sparkled at the A Raisin In The Sun Broadway Opening Night After Party at Tribeca Rooftop in a silver beaded dress.

denzel-washington-a-raisin-in-the-sun-broadway-opening-night-after-party-tribeca-rooftop

Denzel Washington also stars in the Broadway play thus he celebrated at the after party, looking dapper in all-black.

sophie-okonedo-a-raisin-in-the-sun-broadway-opening-night-after-party

Last, but not least at the fête was Sophie Okonedo who stuck to the classic color palette of black and white. Such effortless beauty.

kylie-jenner-asos-coat-alexander-wang-topper-fendi-buggie

The $1,030 Alexander Wang Parental Advisory Sweatshirt is really gaining celeb traction! Kylie Jenner threw it on under a $113 ASOS Duster Coat while out and about, accented with that coveted Fendi Bug Charm. Cute look!

jessica-gomes-david-jones-crown-autumn-racing-ladies-who-lunch

Jessica Gomes offset a delicate, white belted Céline dress with leopard pumps at the David Jones Crown Autumn Racing Ladies Who Lunch Event. I love her style.

jesse-williams-13th-annual-michael-jordan-celebrity-invitational

Jesse Williams paired his mesmerizing baby blues with a polka dot chambray shirt at the 13th Annual Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitation in Vegas. He’s gorgeous!

alek-wek-tyson-beckford-montblanc-celebrates-90-years-of-the-iconic-meisterstuck-guastavinos

Supermodels Tyson Beckford and Alek Wek posed together at the Montblanc Celebrates 90 Years of The Iconic Meisterstuck at Guastavinos in NYC.

madalina-ghenea-montblanc

Madalina Ghenea is slowly, but surely becoming one of my favorites in the style department and she did not disappoint at the Montblanc celebration in a lace Alberta Ferretti number. Hot!

america-ferrera-5th-annual-women-world-summit

It was all about Spring-perfect florals for America Ferrera at the 5th Annual Women World Summit in a form-fitting ruched dress in the lively pattern.

padma-lakshmi-5th-annual-women-world-summit

Padma Lakshmi was also in attendance, keeping it simple and chic in a two-tone printed design.

sheryl-crow-49th-annual-academy-country-music-awards-christian-siriano-fall-2014-gown

Sheryl Crow went glam at the 49th Annual Academy Country Music Awards in a Christian Siriano Fall 2014 gown. This woman is 52…she looks amazing!

Who had your favorite weekend look?

Images: Getty, AKM-GSI

23 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Zendaya Coleman, Anika Noni Rose, Kendall Jenner, and More!”

You’re right that is a bit much for a 13 yr old… but oh well

2. Lynda says:

Zendaya always killing it. She’s always on point!Never disappoints. Willow Smith looks good but that dress is a bit old for her. I love that Alexander McQueen mesh shirt, it’s so cool.

3. Moriah Israel says:

Will is so weak as a man and a father and it show( ain’t nothing worse than a weak black man) he’s prostituting his daughter causing her to be a whore this is a child!! she should act as a child, talk as a child and dress as a young modest girl… Damn they failed raising these kids, I pray that she(willow) repents and sees that she’s royalty different from every other nation on earth not by( white supremacy) like her parents sees it but by The Lord him self… But I love the dreads!

4. Noirre says:

I love Zendaya’s shoes.

5. Obianuju Okeke says:

even though it may be “too much for a 13 yr old” she still looks fab to me. i think she is more mature than most 13 yr olds and that is reflected in the way she dresses.

@Moriah Israel your weird. You lost me at the dressing like a whore part like wtf. I think she looks fine it’s not like she’s wearing a mini skirt and a crop top like most of these girls are. She’s wearing a jumpsuit for Pete sake what do want a potato sack outfit instead ???

7. Marsha says:

Willow does look mature for 13, but she is covered. I think generally, she doesn’t wear things that are too provocative. The clothes you wear do not determine your morality nor your behavior!

8. Lola Reggy says:

I’ve always thought Willow was a bit much, for every age she was in. This look for a 13 year old scares me, sorry.

I think it’s the dark lipstick that makes Willow look a little too mature for her age. If it were neutral and she was smiling, I think she’d look her age. The jumpsuit is cute. I’m just glad she’s a young person (in the industry) who’s fully clothed.

10. Kay says:

LMAO @ Moriah Israel! I literally laughed out loud. Relax girl, its gonna be alright

11. Moriah Israel says:

Where is it “ok ” for black woman Kay? Prostituted at a early age, made a whore by America in its school’s, churches, media and it had corrupted the black man so he’s doing the same (example will smith) or any platform meant to empower them? You might not see the destructive state of the black people whether rich or poor, so you who don’t care can “relax” while trusting in oppression like you clearly because it laughable keep laughing because this is your calamity! That’s if your “black” woman.

12. AH says:

Wow, Anika Noni Rose’s dress looks amazing. She looks like a million bucks!

No way in hell I’d ever let my 13 year old daughter wear that blue jumpsuit or dark lipstick out in public. Nope…

13. G.Banks says:

Willow Smith like this reminds me of Zoe Kravitz a lil. ehhhhh….

The only time Zendaya really got it right to me was during New York, Paris, and all the other fashion weeks she attended. She just rarely gets it right to me other than that. But she is absolutely stunning in the face. And Sheryl Crow looks AMAZING!!!!

The only time Zendaya really got it right to me was during New York, Paris, and all the other fashion weeks she attended. She just rarely gets it right to me other than that. But she is absolutely stunning in the face. Sheryl Crow looks AMAZING!!!!

16. Katie says:

Woah, I heard that Willow a bit grown, but cot dam! My eyes popped out of my head! I WISH I could have worn makeup at thirteen. And I’, sorry, but I don’t understand how that jumper is age appropriate. It’s not. I fully covered as a child, and I still as an adult. There a plenty of ways she could have been dress. This was not it. And to see her parents approval such trifling behavior is appalling and disappointing.

17. Xi Xi Topp says:

Jessica Gomes is ridiculously gorgeous.

18. nicky says:

Denzel looks yummy!

19. D. Broussard says:

Ladies, can we do better? Yes the outfit is a bit mature for Willow’s age but the words “whore” and “prostituting” and “trifling do not fit into this conversation regarding this particular 13 year old. Have several seats!!! Constructive criticism exists, ya know!

20. haveseveralseats says:

Nothing is inappropriate about Willows outfit but the lipstick so cut it all the way out! Ya’ll do the most on this site. This is a child that you all are calling names. I don’t even see grown women more covered then this! SMDH! I see this website is getting a lot of trolls!

21. mimi says:

You all are just a bunch of jealous, fat, manless old hags who have nothing better to do than to seat behind computers and insult a 13yrs old girl whose life is on track. Too bad jealosy is a terrible thing. Willow looks lovely.

22. S says:

I do agree calling the child name’s is not a sign of restraint or maturity.

IMO, I will say that I was not allowed to wear this much lipstick as a thirteen year old. Willow has always been allowed to have a “adult like” stance in the world. Her parents believe in giving their children “free reign” to be however they want to be. Personally, I was “old school” raised and all the sass that the Smith’s allow to come from Willow would have had me “popped” on my rear end.

Constructively, the outfit does cover her, but it is a little too adult for a child her age and her posture is as well. Other than that, what can you say? She’s Will and Jada’s child and this “way of being” is Ok for them.

who makes kylies shades?