April 7th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Zara’s Double Breasted Faux Leather Jacket

Happy Monday!
So as you’re well aware, Bomb Products of the Day largely consist of items I own or truly want to buy!
My latest purchase? Zara’s $129 Faux Leather Double Breasted Jacket:
zara double breasted faux leather jacket
The cool transitional pieces comes in Spring Perfect pastel colors like sky blue and baby pink. Quilted shoulder patches and zipper details make the jacket look expensive!
zara double breasted jacket pink
I actually wore the pink version yesterday to the In Her Shoes Brains & Beauty panel.
Stay tuned for flix from the event in a few.
Until then, get the jacket at Zara.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Zara’s Double Breasted Faux Leather Jacket”

1. I can’t with the faux! That’s mad whack! What is most insulting is the price tag. Stop it Zara! Stop it!

2. Bee. says:

That jacket is love! Zara has some nice jackets this season!!

3. Enigma says:

The pink one is currently in my shopping cart. It is soo cute!

4. Hater says:

@TheFashionistachic

Absolutely agree with you!
    Even though its a cute jacket, the faux is an absolute no-go at that price, I mean really….

5. I’m so thankful you posted this!! I saw you when you walked in the In Her Shoes event and you had this jacket on and I LOVED IT!!!! It looks expensive and the style is amazing!!! I just bought one, Thanks!!

6. Frost says:

With all the complaints about the price, I expected the jacket to be hundreds of dollars. The jacket is only $129. Real leather costs at a minimum about $350. Maybe you ladies should just stick to lower-end items if you feel that’s too expensive.

7. KS says:

@Frost that is completely Untrue, I have a very good quality leather moto jacket that was $100 (I actually got it on sale for $50). I agree with the other ladies, I too get a little annoyed when I see pricey FAUX leather jackets, bags and shoes.

8. Frost says:

@KS Really? What brand is it? What percentage leather is it? What kind of leather?

9. makeeasweet says:

@FROST

I agree,the price really isn’t that serious.$129 is a great deal.I find it hard to believe you can get a real brand new leather jacket for 50 bucks.

10. KS says:

@Frost 100% leather which is what I meant by REAL leather. H&M. Got it end of season so it was $50 which yes I agree is extremely inexpensive for a leather jacket. However to make my original point CLEARER for you, I have no problem paying $129+ for REAL leather. Maybe I’m old school but I try to avoid polyurethane because I feel leather is a superior fabric.

I’ll love to order online. Does anyone know how this jacket run? (Size)

12. zainab says:

im selling a one in pink and blue if anyone fancys it. email me at missowoni@gmail.com x