April 4th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Men's style, Shopping, Swimsuits

Happy Friday!
Today I have the esteemed obligation of jury duty…!
I’m not happy about it at all, but I must report, thus am delivering Mail Bombs early. I actually got a lot solved this week, so settle in for a fruitful (and fabulous!) post.
First up, Yetunde asks, “Where can I find this outfit?”
I got in touch with Zendaya’s stylist, Law Roach, who disclosed that Z paired a Valentin jacket and shirt (created by her Dancing with the Stars partner Val Chmerkovsky) with $204 Franzel Amsterdam pants and $806 Giuseppe Zanotti heels.
Zendaya Coleman's Dancing With the Stars Valentin Jacket and Franzel Amsterdam Pants 2
zendaya colemand blue giuseppe zanotti booties prada marigold dress
I haven’t been able to find buying info on her jacket, but you can get her pants here and her shoes from FarFetch.com.

I’m just noticing now, but Yetunde had a lot of questions! Regarding this picture of Beyonce, she asked, “Where did she get her top and bottom?”
Beyonce's Airplane Diane von Furstenberg Fern Landscape Naples Silk Shorts

Beyonce posed in an ensemble by DVF! She showed off her legs in a pair of $265 Fern Landscape Naples Silk Shorts by the brand and completed with their $523 Sequin Honeycomb Top:
Beyonce diane von furstenberg airplane tumblr rachael honeycomb top
1 Beyonce's Airplane Diane von Furstenberg Fern Landscape Naples Silk Shorts
Both items are unfortunately sold out, but you can see current selects at DianevonFurstenberg.com.

Next, Mani says, “Tiny posted this on IG a couple of days ago & I would love to know where she got it from.”
Tiny forget The Rules zara swimsuit white jeans Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes
” Can you pleeeeease help me?!?!”

Shun Melson styled Tiny in white jeans, $1,350 Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, and a Zara Swimsuit which reads, “Forget the Rules.”
tiny instagram forget the rules zara swimsuit
tiny instagram giuseppe zanotti sandals
Love those shoes, child. At any rate, get Tiny’s heels at Saks. Her swimsuit is sold out, but you can surely find something similar at Zara.com.

Laura asks, “Where did Kat get her sneakers?”
PUMA - Kat Graham
Kat took her dog for a walk in a pair of Puma Wedge Trinomic Lace Ups:
kat graham puma trinomix lace wedge sneakers turquoise
Get them for $90 at Nordstrom.com.

Sandra types, “Where can I get Bria Murphy’s bikini?”
Bria Murphy plays beach volleyball while on vacation in Hawaii
Bria played beach volleyball in a Gunpowder and Lace Bikini by Beach Bunny:
bria murphy hawaii beach volleyball beach bunny bikin
Get her top for $130 and her bottom for $130 at RevolveClothing.com.

And in a male Mail Bomb, Shanice writes, “Hey fashion bomb daily can u tell me what kind of shirt Jay Z has on ?”
Beyonce Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Top and Matching Pencil Skirt
I got in touch with Aunty June Ambrose, who told us Jigga was wearing a button down by Equipment. It doesn’t seem as if their men’s styles are available for purchase online, so perhaps you’ll have to call for more info. Contact them at EquipmentFR.com.

In a wardrobe query, Kristelle types, “I fell in love with these shoes worn by the fashion blogger Kenza Zouiten…
Kenza Zouiten houndstooth pumps
“… there is not much size available on the site can you please help me find a similar model?”

I wasn’t able to find a pair of current houndstooth pumps, though these Jeffrey Campbell stunners we blogged about the other day can help you get the look:
jeffrey campbell black and white stilettos
Get them at Coggles.com.
Now for Unsolved Mail Bombs!
Meechen says, “Can you please help me find Chrissy’s sunglasses? I’ve searched everywhere and I can’t seem to find the exact the pair!”

chrissy teigen sunglasses 1

Obianuju types, “What shoes is Rihanna wearing here? I would really like to know.”
rihanna-new-york-city-lanvin-fur-jacket-carhartt-dungarees

And lastly, Amber writes, “Can you tell us about Kim K’s airport look from the other day?”
Kim Kardashian Airport Look
If I could have, I would’ve blogged it already, only to be told we write too much about Kim K/we must be getting paid to post about her/insert any other complaint here.
So I leave it to you to give Amber the scoop!
Hopefully I won’t be in jury duty for too long. Mama’s got plans!
See some of you on Sunday at In Her Shoes Blog’s Beauty & Brains behind the blog event.
And for the rest of you, have fantastic days and wonderful weekends:)
Until next time…
Smootches!

17 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Zendaya Coleman’s Dancing With the Stars Valentin Jacket and Franzel Amsterdam Pants, Beyonce’s Airplane Diane von Furstenberg Honeycomb Sequin Top and Fern Landscape Naples Silk Shorts, and Bria Murphy’s Beachy Bunny Gunpowder and Lace Bikini!”

1. Pink says:

those black & white JC’s.. <3

2. LawyerLady says:

Great post @Claire. I know jury duty sucks BUT I often think that if the Trayvon/Zimmerman case (and countless others) had better jurors, we could have had a more just outcome. That thought always helps me. Now, back to fashion…. LOVE Zendaya’s purple stunners!

3. MissC says:

Love those JCs. Does anyone know how his shoes run?

4. Claire says:

@LawyerLady You right, you right. I will do my civic (?) duty.
    Happy Friday, y’all!

5. mi manning says:

i’m tellin’ you…Zendaya is a new up and coming style icon!

Claire can y’all do a look for less on Bella Thorne Valentino romper she wore to the Kids Choice Awards? Please and thanks!

7. Kierra says:

Zendaya is SLAYING!!!!!

8. LEE says:

Where is Kim’s nude dress from? I love it and need it asap!!!

9. Hana says:

YES PLEASE PLEASE!! Where is kim’s nude dress and black sweater from? I love and need BOTH ASAP!! please don’t stop posting about good fashion just because people have problem with kim k! its not about kim k, its about good fashion and she does it well

10. Shani says:

That blonde girl standing with Zendaya is Sundy from Basketball Wives LA daughter. The same one she put on blast on social media. She’s Zendaya’s back up dancer. Just FYI.

11. Anon2 says:

So because people complain about Kim K posts, you won’t answer a mail bomb about her look? Ok.

12. Claire says:

@Anon2 I didn’t answer it because I don’t know the answer…carry on
    Quote, “If I could have, I would’ve blogged it already…”

13. Nila says:

Shani, that is definitely not Sundy daughter Deja.. Deja is a darker complexion than this chick, and she does not have blonde hair.. Furthermore, this looks nothing like her lmao..

14. Miriam says:

Beyonce’s top is indeed DVF. They style is called Diane Von Furstenberg’s Raechel Honeycomb Sequin Top and is available here http://www.boutique1.com/raechel-honeycomb-sequin-top-207866

15. Olwethu says:

Hi Claire, I really am disappointed with that response. You could have just said you honestly don’t know and leave it there. Don’t feed the Haters.
    Zendaya continues to slay.

16. Shayla says:

Claire Darling, please do not omit
    very relevant posts because people feel you post too much on the Kardashians. Real fashionistas don’t give a d@mn about whose wearing what as long as it’s HAUTE! You are phenomenal at what you do & a real BOSS about this fashion! Keep doing you & REAL fashion addicts will CONTINUE to support FBD no matter what. Blessings…

17. lexi says:

I love all the shoes, but Claire you should start posting about bella thorne.