April 3rd, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Christina from Ghana

Hooray for another fabulous Bombshell!
Take a look at Christina from Ghana:
christina from ghana
She says, “I founded a fashion blog, www.JustMissedTheRunway.com, after moving [to New York] as a way to break out of my shell and express myself.”
Christina from Ghana
” I am currently a grad student, working on my MBA as well as a Reinsurance Broking professional.”

5 Christina from Ghana
” Corporate wear can generally be boring but I tend to push the envelope when dressing for work.”

Christina from Ghana
” My NYC rush hour commute to work is my imaginary runway.”

6 Christina from Ghana
” I consider my style to be sophisticated and chic.”

3 Christina from Ghana
“My instagram is @AuntyChristina.”

8 Christina from Ghana
” I hope to be featured on FashionBombDaily!!! I am an avid reader and supporter!!!”

0 Christina from Ghana
Thank you!!! I support this 100%! I love your corporate chic style. Bombshell!
See more at JustMissedtheRunway.com and on Instagram @AuntyChristina.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
30 comments

30 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Christina from Ghana”

1. c says:

Corporate Creative!!

2. Kim says:

As a fellow corporate gal with similar fashion issues, I like this submission. I also like that she’s dressing for her body type. The second and last pics are my favs. Kudos to her for keeping it professional, classy, and fun.

3. mi manning says:

simple…but, chic.

4. Adara says:

Style is chic, unique and fun and she’s gorge!

5. And another one! Bombshell submissions are on a roll. She is nothing less than FAB (and stunning).

6. Esq. says:

Yes! I love when I can see a bombshell’s professional attire mixed in with the more casual photos. Yay for the fly working woman!

7. The bayarean says:

Yessss, hunny! Finally, someone that is chic, simple, and fabulous in their own way.No bodycon dresses, trendy heels, or leather tights. I’m loving her unique integration of color in her work wardrobe, and that blue dress is stunning. Yes girl, you DID that!

8. DivaFabulosa says:

Gorgeous! Definitely a bombshell!

9. Ashley says:

I appreciate her style. Practical but still stylish. Two thumbs up!

10. Martinique_Fr says:

LOVE… The pink suit w/white button up. and the last photo are my favorites. BRAVO to your cool corporate looks!

11. Katie says:

1. Please feature more women like this. Very nice!
    2. Is the outfit in the third picture banana republic? I think I saw something like that before, but I passed. I totally regret it now. Looks great on her.
    3. I love her instagram name. It’s funny how black people call each other “auntie,” “ma,” “sistah,” “bruh” no matter where they come from. It really tickles me. But I digress.

12. tahlyuh says:

My favorite features are the ones that showcase casual, professional, evening and going out looks. More of this and less of the IG celebrity/IG boutique submissions. The latter are so extra.

The silver shoes with the second look is a no go for me. other than that nic style..

14. KBS says:

I like everything except that brown plaid w/silver shoes and brown stockings. I have no choice but to hate that origami/napkin skirt because it’s been done to death. Other than that, bombshell.

15. nikki says:

I love her looks.I have to agree with@the bayarean about the bodycon dresses and leather tights.Im so tired of seeing the same style..People who submit their photos are aware of this site and see how every week its the same pairing of clothes be different…

16. thephillydiva says:

YESSSSS! I LIVE! Bombshell for sure

17. Trish says:

Yes and yes again! Thanks for representing Ghana.

18. #allbombshelleverything

and yes Katie it’s Banana Republic (on sale now in fact!) ;-)

19. anon says:

Ghanafuo! I love it. Off to follow.

Love the metallic heels. I was just looking for some like that on ebay. Overall, great looks. Well put together.

21. Medschoolfashionista says:

Unique style but not a bombshell. Did I spy sponge bob earrings in the pic with the purple coat!!! Her shoe collection as a whole also needs work. Nevertheless pretty girl!

22. pascale says:

Bravo!

23. TheAbs says:

YES!!!! very Stylish beautiful african woman

24. Des says:

Love the last three!!

25. I love the fact that she is keeping it real…….Nice submission.

Beautiful; )

27. Dobe says:

GO, GHANA! Beautiful lady!

28. Tee says:

I’m usually a lurker.But I love this. She has excellent style…everything well put together. No extreme weave, too tight clothing, over done makeup or gawdy accessories to distract. I love it
    She still looks stylish and feminine without all the extra nonsense going on.

29. Katie says:

@FortyistheNewForty

On sale eh? I’ll have to check that out! Thanks for the confirmation!

30. Kam Kam says:

I like her style alot. The only thing that kept me from voting bombshell is the fact that she covers her collarbone in most of the pics. Showing her collarbone would add sex appeal to her looks. Yes, that is what she missed: sexiness

aside from that, she is beautiful and classy. Love tge hair!