April 2nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better

Actress Christina Hendricks sparkled at the season 7 premiere of Mad Men in the same Wes Gordon silver metallic lattice embroidered pencil skirt Kim Kardashian wore to the Dash opening in Miami:
Kim-Kardashian-vs-christina-hendricks-wes-gordon-spring-2014-skirt spring 2014 silver lattice pencil
Kim loves a matching set, so she wore the corresponding silver top! Christina Hendricks skewed conservative in a black button down, and wore a black slip underneath the skirt so her undies wouldn’t show.

The skirt debuted in the designer’s Spring 2014 collection, and was modeled with a sheer top and white blazer.
Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks in Wes Gordon's  Silver Metallic Lattice Embroidered Pencil Skirt 2
Well…I’m gonna go with Kim. She sizzled!
What do you think?

Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks in Wes Gordon's  Silver Metallic Lattice Embroidered Pencil Skirt  2
The Kardashian sisters present their new DASH Store in Miami
Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks in Wes Gordon's Spring 2014  Silver Metallic Lattice Embroidered Pencil Skirt  0
Images: Getty/AKM GSI

20 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks in Wes Gordon’s Spring 2014 Silver Metallic Lattice Embroidered Pencil Skirt”

1. mesa says:

If I see Kim in one more crop top and matching skirt……however she does look cute.

2. Sasha says:

Lol like the third article on Kim today probably to make up for the past few days she hasn’t been mentioned!!! She looks terrible btw head to toe! Although I don’t really like this skirt!

3. Doc says:

They both look horrible in this. Sometimes I wonder if people forget it’s okay to just look good. People try so hard to be different, unique, trendy, edgy, daring and they lose sight of the fact that it’s easy to just put on a conventional outfit and look good. This makes both of these women look like overweight disco balls.

4. life~fashion says:

Kim it’s starting to look like Cher…

5. Lisa says:

Kim looks like a sausage in its plastic wrap waiting to pop.. The clothes she picks out is nice at times but she looks like a medium wearing xxs.. There nothing nice or flattering when you wear clothes that looks to small for you… Because of how she looks I make sure now I get the size that dits right and dosn’t look to small on me.. It is not cute.. And it looks like she sucking in her stomach so much she can’t breath..I don’t think she fat but she def dosn’t wear her size at all.

6. ColetteSA says:

Dont like it period.

7. kateee says:

I only see Kourtney. Too cute!

8. Black Water says:

Kim always…always…ALWAYS ruins her “peek a boo” looks. The fact that she chooses the absolute worse undergarments each and every time has forced me to comment. I just wanna write “nude draws” across my hand with a wet black marker and slap her across the face with it. Here is really bad u can see the top of her underwear at the start of her skirt. I’ll ignore the fact that this get ups make her look stuffed and uncomfortable. Someone tell me why she’s purposely choosing underwear that have a bad contrast against whatever see through ensemble she’s wearing.

Kim looks great.. why must ppl hate on her.. Keep the Kim K post coming don’t let these ppl stop you from posting what’s hot!

@blackwater …um i think that’s the whole point…she wanted the contrast NOT for it to look like she was nude underneath.

11. Tee says:

I dont like this look on Kim I think she looks stuffed. With her body type she should wear her skirts a little more pulled down below the belly button to give the illusion of body height. Christina looks like she’s in the dressing room trying on a skirt with her work shirt and shoes still on.

12. Meagan says:

Firstly. If you don’t like that Kim K. is mentioned frequently on a fashion blog then go start your own blog! You can talk about hating Kim K. allllll day and night if you want. The complaining about her being featured on here is soooooo old! It’s old. Get over it. Please. For your own mental wellbeing. It’s not healthy to dwell.

So now that I’ve FINALLY let that off my chest let me actually answer the question that was asked *GASP* Kim looks better in the ensemble because guess what? As much as I like Christina Hendricks, she looks crazy right now. The mood of the shirt doesn’t match the mood of the skirt that def don’t go with the shoes (love her shoes and shirt). With that being said, not a super great fit on Kim, but I answered the question.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

13. Stephane says:

That skirt is horrid. I’m going to say neither.

14. Diva says:

Kim looks a mess….. stuffed into Khoutney or Kylie’s clothes…. smh !

15. Angieb says:

OMG……I’M SO OVER KIM AT THIS POINT!!! WAAAAAY TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY….SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE JOAN RIVERS HONESTLY!!! SHE IS A NATURAL PRETTY WOMAN…..I JUST HOPE SHE STARTS TO DRESS AND LOOK MORE CLASSY LIKE KOURTNEY…BESIDES YOU ARE A MOM NOW KIM…GROW UP AND COVER UP!!!!!

Kim looks trashy.

The runway model.

18. Anon2 says:

I like Kim’s look better because she stayed true to the designer’s vision. The other chick inserted a liner and took away from the point of the skirt. I kind of like that she off sets these looks with black under garments. Nude would give the illusion that she’s not wearing anything underneath and that would look extra trashy imo.

19. cee says:

Neither, that skirt wasnt made for their curves.