April 2nd, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping

How would you describe Beyoncé’s style? Girly Hippie? Boho chic?
1 Beyonce Brooklyn Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Crop Top and Matching Celeste Pencil Skirt
At any rate, she exuded her personal aesthetic courtside at a Brooklyn Nets game last night in a $238 Torn by Ronny Kobo Mosaic Mali Crop Top and $248 Celeste Pencil Skirt.
Beyonce Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Top and Matching Pencil Skirt
She covered her look with a Kenzo netted hat, round sunglasses, and a black blazer.
Her top has a mock neckline and her skirt has a ribbed elastic waistband. Both boast a detail-rich intarsia pattern.
Beyonce Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Mali Crop Top and Matching Pencil Skirt
Her hat has a netted covering.
kenzo netted hat nets game beyonce
Cute and simple!
If you like, get her top from Shopbop.com or PinkMascara. Snag her skirt at Shopbop.

Would you wear it?
2 Beyonce Brooklyn Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Crop Top and Matching Celeste Pencil Skirt
4 Beyonce Brooklyn Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Crop Top and Matching Celeste Pencil Skirt
NBA: Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets
Beyonce Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Top and Matching Pencil Skirt
2  Beyonce Brooklyn Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Crop Top, Matching Celeste Pencil Skirt, and Kenzo Net Covered Hat

*Carmen Electra has been spied in the combo before:
Carmen Electra joins Joanna Krupa for a girl's night out at Bootsy Bellows
Who wore it better?

35 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Brooklyn Nets Game Torn by Ronny Kobo Mali Mosaic Crop Top, Matching Celeste Pencil Skirt, and Kenzo Net Covered Hat”

1. T1K says:

I would describe this as a mess, I’m not here for the hat nor blazer… Maybe if she puts up a pic where we can see her from the front it would look nice, but so far I’m not feeling it, Carmen looked nice.

2. yonaton says:

love the hair! very cute and chic look!

3. Marsha says:

I prefer the look on Beyonce. Beyonce’s styling makes the set more relaxed, but interesting at the same time.

4. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Im sorry but Jay Z looks good….. YOU SEE WHAT MONEY DOES TO YOU!!!

5. fav1 says:

I really love this darn site!!!!! I was at the game last night and the first thing that popped in my head was I have to log into fbd so I can find out what Bey has on!!!! She looked so good in person. Her body is sick!!!! ugh! As she passed me on her way to the vault by the Calvin Klein lounge all I could think about was flawless!

6. k says:

Boho chic, she looks good here.

7. TIti says:

She posted pics of her look on her tumbler. So you guys can see the full look with her standing up.

Beyoncé your effort is noted.

8. k says:

Oh and Bey rocked it better than Carmen

9. The truth says:

She usually wears fly pieces but cannot make them sing at all. Everything falls flat.

I agree ,I think that if she would have put it with a leather motto jacket or some type of blue jean shirt or jacket or a similar style hat.. overall bey and jay looks good

11. Beysaysaye says:

I actually like the entire look, minus the print on the hat. It looks like she was inspired by Boy George

12. Dom Dom says:

Awful styling tbh. Carmen looks better in it.

13. kAY says:

Its like she’s trying to channel Solange but took a wrong turn

14. Wendy says:

I am a Beyoncé fan but the hat does not work with the look. I also think that she should have went with different shoes. IJS. Carmen rocked it better.

15. Ki says:

With a printed top and skirt like that it is best to go less with the accessories, imo…the hat, the shoes and the jacket were a bit distracting…

16. mic says:

She just doesn’t have personal style. If she didn’t do all the antics on stage with all the props, she would be pretty dull.

17. Tee says:

i want to burn that hat it makes no sense with that outfit and i would prefer a leather jacket versus a blazer but hey i wouldn’t argue with beyonce about it!

18. Blaire says:

Umm, I’m here for Jay-z. Damn HOV!

19. Bee. says:

Love it all! Very cute BK!

20. Hello says:

She ruined it with that blazer & I’m on the fence with the shoes but she looks so pretty in the face

21. Dom Dom says:

WAIT!!!! Jay looks cute here! Wtf?!?

22. NkNik says:

She’sgivng us Lisa Boet Chic….thats all i see here, like she should have been walking around Hillman chile!

23. Maine Saint says:

@thetruth I agree it does fall Flat. I could see what Bey was trying to do However ,Its a trendy crop top and pencil skirt with an office like blazer and tropical hat , the overall look is not in sync.

24. as says:

UGHH lol This dress does nothing for her body and the blazer nor does the hat help either…It looks better on carmen. that’s me though

25. Mini says:

That blazer is the kiss of death and that hat is a close second. She can’t dress

26. robbi says:

definitely Carmen Electra

That hat throws it WAY off for Bey

-robbi
    braveturquoise.com

27. FLEE says:

if she lost the hat and blazer, she’d look great.

28. binks says:

@NKNik agreed! The first thing that popped into my mind was Lisa Bonet realness too…lol. Honestly, I never knew how to classified Beyoncé’s style she always seemed eclectic because one minute she is boho, the next glammed, other times ‘around the way girl from Texas’, etc. her style is hard to pin point which is why I think she gets more misses then hits. I love her hair and fresh face though.

29. BougieHippie says:

Hated it! Now she plagiarizing her sister’s sty;e and awful at it.

30. VL says:

Carmen Def rocked this look better than B. I swear she can rock a garbage bag and some of ya’ll would be like “OMG, B looks flawlessss. Yesssss, that outfit is giving me life!” Smh

31. TruthS says:

No comment on Beyonce. Prints need to fade back into obscurity.
    But God, women will compliment anything that has money, regardless if they look like wild boars. Jay z still is, was and will always be hideous.

32. i would say boho chic the two pieces print ant the net hat look more Bohemian to me than girly hipppie and i love the fact that shes always switching up her styles thats hot by the way J looks really good i like it more when he dress like a gentleman than says:

Zlutha@hot mail.com

33. Taylor says:

Jay-Z looks cute…….SHOCKED.COM

Not so much..I have to love it cuz it’s Bey but after a while..not really

Love it minus the blazer.