March 29th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

So I’m in LA! I came to soak up some sun and interview a few fun fashionable people out here, including Karrueche Tran!
A fun part of the interview, for me, is to ask reader questions, so I posted the following pic of our feature subject on social media to elicit responses:
Karrueche Tran's Instagram Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket
While many of you asked great questions (and some of you…SMH), a good number of you wanted to know about her jacket! Raven on Facebook wrote, ” Where is that jacket from? I just want to buy it and love it with all my heart! Lol.”
Well, Karrueche posed on Instagram in Giuseppe Zanotti boots, jeans, and a $300 Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket:
Karrueche Tran Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket
The cropped leather motorcycle jacket has custom metal hardware.
If you like, get yours at NastyGal.com.
Do you have any questions for Karrueche? Leave ‘em below.
Images: @Karrueche

15 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Karrueche Tran’s Instagram Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket”

1. Sarah h says:

Where is a Place she would like Tonga vacation at?

Her favorite pair of shoes?

Her favorite piece of jewerlry?

4. Nakia P says:

What is her ethnicity?

5. I love this moto jacket on her. Karreuche always seems to make a casual look oh sooo chic!

6. tricia says:

claire could you ask her about her skincare routine, makeup and hair products she loves. i am super late and just got a chance to read my march 2014 allure mag with victoria beckham on it, and the blog is mentioned in the mag in the miley cyrus article i think page 83.

favorite fashion brands

8. lola reggy says:

Yeah, good one favorite fashion brands!!!! And just a bit about her style, would be nice!

9. Trina says:

Her height? And how do she get clothes to match her cute little petite frame? Tailor or sometimes special store.

10. kitty B. says:

Does anyone know how clothes from nasty girl runs? Do they run big or smalL? Or true to size?

Thanks so much in advance!!!

11. Why ask says:

Kitty b they run true to size …it ranges from small to large

12. Why ask says:

Except for the eu clothes like teaspoon that ranges from2-6

vietnamese & she gets it right ertime LOVE KARRUECHE : )

14. teetee says:

Hi I think kae is so cute and she seems super cool. I love her style. I’ve been trying to find those timberland-esque Jeffrey Campbell boots that she wore a couple months back. Do you know where I can find them? If not, what sz were yours? I’m never scurred to take a hand-me-down. :)