March 28th, 2014
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Almost as soon as the most recent pictures of Amber Rose hit the ‘net, we started to receive e-mails about her look!
Desirée wrote, “Please tell me where I can get her outfit or a similar one…”
Amber Rose seen out for lunch with her son Sebastian in West Hollywood
Avanelle joined the chorus, typing, “Yesterday Amber Rose wore this playsuit out with her son for lunch and I have been looking to no avail of who makes this outfit. It’s exactly what I been looking for perfect for upcoming vacation. Please help.”
Ok! Well, the cute mom wasn’t wearing a playsuit, but actually a $158 Black Hibiscus Silk Blouse and $118 matching shorts, both by Guess.
Her top is fashioned out of sheer silk.
Amber Rose's LA Guess Pink and Black Floral Hibiscus Print Silk Blouse and Shorts 0

Her shorts have two front slash pockets and belt loops.
Guess actually splashed the print on everything from blazers to pencil skirts to capri pants.
Indulge in the floral pattern at Guess.com.
Amber and baby look absolutely adorable, no?
Amber Rose seen out for lunch with her son Sebastian in West Hollywood

Amber Rose seen out for lunch with her son Sebastian in West Hollywood

Amber Rose seen out for lunch with her son Sebastian in West Hollywood
Those cheeks!
Images: Pacific Coast News

24 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Amber Rose’s LA Guess Pink and Black Floral Hibiscus Print Silk Blouse and Shorts”

cute she is a cerified baddie : )

2. liz says:

are you guys boycotting rihanna or something? you haven’t posted any of her recent outfits.

3. big neef! says:

them some big ol’ thighs honey! she can use the baby as a weight and start doing some lunges and squats or something…this outfit doesn’t look flattering, therefore, it makes me not want to buy it!

4. The truth says:

Not flattering at all. Bash is adorable though.

5. Reeaaally says:

@liz where have you been? Rihanna is always featured even when she rocking pure crap! So stop tripping. I think she looks cute and she doesn’t have to lose weight if she doesn’t want to, everyone is not meant to be slim. She looks happy and I can’t say that for everyone else.

6. dippedingodiva says:

I don’t see anything wrong with Amber’s thighs, she looks great. It takes a strong and beautiful woman to rock a buzz cut and Ms. Amber is doing it.

7. LawyerLady says:

I like Amber and this could be a cute outfit however I’m not certain because it does not work well on her. Cute baby.

8. mimi says:

She needs to loose those nutcraker tunder thighs

9. k says:

The good thing about it is she doesnt have to worry about anyone else but Wiz liking those thunder thighs. She has lost a great deal of baby weight, and it seems to me she is doing it naturally. Keep it up Mrs. Rose, looking good to me.

10. Toots says:

She looks great haters wow her baby weight i bet yall have baby weight with no baby like gtfoh people throw so many stones like we are all women and shouldnt think we all should be perfect her thighs are nice so is the outfit

@liz hey rihanna, gwarl.. maybe if u dress cuter instead of like a homeless person, you can get a feature today ;)

anyway, them thighs are biiiig

I always said she would blow up once Kanye left bc she had them big arms even when she was w/ him

what does she do, again? Being a mother is great but I don’t get why people follow her so much, she’s not a model, anymore

Kim is on vogue :D :D :D isn’t that who she was shading a few mos back?

12. brittanyalyce says:

I think she looks fine. She is naturally thick. Personally, I think her body is dope. Outfit is cute. She is a normal chick hanging out with her little one. Not on a runway.

13. Birsten says:

I don’t see anything wrong with her thighs ! ! Y’all are shady !!!!!!!! its a cute little outfit for on the go I would’ve just belted the shirt to break up the pattern

She looks fine and comfortable. People just be picking

15. FLEE says:

she looks nice and thick.. I like the shorts more than I like the blouse

16. jme says:

I agree dippedingodiva!!! Those thighs are banging!!! Women come in all shapes and sizes, and she’s always had a nice figure. Cute outfit too.

17. Beans says:

I don’t see anything wrong with her thighs. There a lot of people in general who could tone but lose those thighs she better not! LOL! Her figure is everything! Amber is beautiful and Bash looks like he smells like baby powder and rainbows.

18. binks says:

Cute outfit! And I like her and Ashanti for repping for us naturally thick thighs gals…lol because you could be at your slimmest but “dem thighs” aren’t going anywhere all you can do is tone and try to sculpt.

19. reeseecup says:

This outfit is perfect for the spring/summer, I love it! And mama is working them thighs honey. Shoot, I wish I could have thicker thighs! Its a blessing lol. She looks cute and comfy with her little man.

20. Life~is~art says:

She looks great, men love her body type soooooo…ladies noBODY is perfect, enjoy your weekend

That baby is cute!!!!! He looks like Wiz

22. Nickieluv621 says:

Cute outfit, cool and comfortable

23. Liza says:

saw her thighs and was like OMG HOW CAN I GET MINE TO LOOK LIKE HERS?! thick thighs are in. cute outfit too.

24. CC says:

Wow. Some women are just really hateful towards their own gender. We already have billion dollar industries imposing us how our bodies should look like, we sure don’t need your belligerent opinions. Her thighs look wonderfully sexy and she’s a beautiful woman.