March 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Miley Cyrus partied at Cameo Nightclub in Miami in a $1,455 Maison Martin Margiela Sequin Embroidered Velvet Top and $795 Saint Laurent Jane Cobalt Sandals:

Her halter neck crop top features sequin appliqué on its hand painted front panel.

maison-martin-margiela-sequin-velvet-top

Her coveted sandals are reworked for the season in on-trend cobalt blue.

saint-laurent-jane-cobalt-sandlas

I have way too many curves for a look like this, but I think it’s fun for a night out in a warm weather locale!

miley-cyrus-cameo-nightclub-miami-maison-martin-margiela-top-saint-laurent-sandals-1

If you’re up for the splurge, get Miley’s top here and sandals here.

Are you feeling it?

Images: Pacific Coast News

9 Responses to “Splurge: Miley Cyrus’s Cameo Nightclub Maison Martin Margiela Sequin Embroidered Velvet Top and Saint Laurent Jane Cobalt Sandals”

1. Issata says:

Miley makes it all look like it came from Joyce Leslie.

2. Shanda says:

^^^^dead at Joyce Leslie! The shorts cheapen the entire look.

3. Ms.M says:

Miley’s tiny self looks cute, but the pieces do look inexpensive as heck. Lmao at Joyce Leslie(does that store still exist?!). BTW I don’t get the obsession with those shoes. I see them everywhere for so much less than $800. I could not pay that price for them shyts even if I were rich. Those are some stand against the wall and look cute shoes lol

4. What is chic though? says:

She’s giving me serious 90′s flavor with this, I like it!!

5. JEG says:

I think it’s cute for her age but I do agree the pieces look inexpensive paired together.

6. Those Saint Laurents… A dream pair to own. x

7. AMH says:

I like it. I love her hair too I’m wearing my new cut like she has it :)

I actually really like this look, especially because she was out partying at Cameo in Miami… I don’t think anyone would want to show up at that locale with their Sunday best on.

9. Westafricanmutt says: