March 28th, 2014
Beyonce, Fashion News, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Saint Laurent Fair Isle Sparkle Sweater

Tim writes, “Question: I need help locating this sweater.
Beyoncé's Tumblr Saint Laurent Fair Isle Sparkle Sweater
“Thanks.”
Though my first thought was to check out Topshop, we all know the Queen Bey mixes high and low! She struck a pose in a $1,950 Fair Isle sweater from Saint Laurent:
beyonce fair isle sweater tumblr saint-laurent-white-long-fairisle-knit-sequin-sweater-product-3-15302546-688823109_large_flex
It was once available at Barney’s, but it’s now sold out.
Get similar Fair Isle pieces below:

Thoughts?
Beyoncé's Tumblr Saint Laurent Fair Isle Sparkle Sweater

9 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Saint Laurent Fair Isle Sparkle Sweater”

dope

2. Biyonsay says:

Nope.

3. mi manning says:

uhh…sweaters? we just got over winter…we don’t want to see nothing else to remind us of the cold.

hashtag I know you can still wear sweaters in the spring…but this particular sweater reminds me of the winter snow and being cooped up in a cabin by the fire sippin’ on eggnog or cognac…maybe both.

4. toots says:

love bey but no this does nothing for me and why she never do her hair ne more like that black hat is her bff now

Fair isle is a traditionally Winter pattern thats why @Mi Manning

The Heck Bey! She is always off in the style game with a few exceptions.

She should have got the cheap old navy version to save money.

8. North East says:

I looooove me some Bey, Lord knows this. But lately i’m not feeling her fashion choices, “I” feel like she really is trying too hard to have a unique style but no Bey leave that for Solange. Face is beat though.

Eww that sweater is over priced and gross…and I wish she would stop with the fake super model back drop