March 28th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shante from Philadelphia

It’s the end of another Fabulous Week! Shante from Philly is our Friday feature:
shonte from philly
She says, “I like to describe my style as classic!”
sashay shante
“But I also like to dress how I feel.”

Bombshell Shante
” I have to be comfortable in everything I put on.”

2 Bombshell Shante.
” I like to pick pieces that will never go out of style.”

9 sashay shante
” I’m not really a trendy person.”

shante from
” I have done some styling for some local designers but nothing major.”

shashasklfd;aslkj bombhslel
“Follow me on IG @sashayshante thank you :)”
4 sashay shante
Hot! Love your color blocked classic look.

What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
28 comments

28 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shante from Philadelphia”

1. c says:

Not bad, but I do feel like something is a little off n every pic…I would use the word creative when describing your looks.

Ummm….The first pic I would’ve appreciated with a neutral shirt, a grey even…but she thought too hard about it and went green, now she looks like a Joker extra.

The 5th pic looks like she just got kicked out her boyfriend house and grabbed the first things she seen…I can’t

I really like the last outfit though…but hunny never take pics with a dirty background, the second to last pic had me wanting to clean my house!

3. KB says:

Kind of ill fitting and her shoe selections threw me off. As soon as she polishes her look a bit more she’ll be on track.

4. mi manning says:

ummm…nice Chanel brooch!

5. tahlyuh says:

She has great individual pieces. I agree with @C…they’s something off about every picture. I like the hair in the first and fourth pictures.

6. Kam Kam says:

Not awful but not good,

7. FLEE says:

the outfits aren’t cohesive.. they don’t flow like they should.

8. I can appreciate how the comments are constructive and not nasty thus far! I hope we as grown woman can keep that up and not pick another woman/young apart.

I agree about the looks not being cohesive and neat looking.

9. Edit: young lady apart.

10. Moneboo says:

Something doesn’t sit right with me here. Not sure what. Something about the pics just keep me from saying I like. Maybe it’s the shoes…

11. Mel Slim says:

Love Love Love Hunni!!!!

12. KEESH says:

ITS OK, SHOE GAME NEEDS MAJOR WORK

13. Shaniequa says:

Why is every top gaping at the seams?? And I hate those mumsy brown shoes. NOT a bombshell, I’m afraid.

14. Raven says:

I hate all of her shoes. I like the blue satin pants outfit. It is relaxed and cute. Nothing she wore was really eye catching though. I voted not good, but not awful.

15. Raven says:

Anonymous is right about the green with the purple. She does look like she is on her way to Comicon doing a cosplay of the Joker.

16. Sashay Shante says:

THANK YOU FOR THE FEATURE. THANKS EVERYONE ONE FOR YOUR COMMENTS HOW EVER IN EVERY PIC EXCEPT THE YELLOW DRESS I WAS GOING TO WORK (WORK SHOES AND WORK ATTIRE!!!!! ) SO THOSE SHOES ARE DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR ON A REGULAR BASIS. AS FOR THE BACKROUND PIC I WAS STYLING A SHOW AND THE DRESSING ROOM WAS IN A BASEMENT ITS NOT MY HOUSE! IN EVERY LOOK IM NOT LOOKING TO BE IN COHESIVE OR MATCH EVEN JUST LOOK FAB ENOUGH FOR WORK. NOT THAT I HAD TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT THOUGHT I SHOULD!!! I WILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER FEATURE THOUGH! HAVE BLESS DAY EVERYONE :)

17. Esta Fiesta says:

I’m not a fan of the outfit in the messy background pic but the rest of them are good! I would definitely explore different shoes if I were her though.

18. southern says:

cohesive doesn’t mean you have to match. a bit of a way to go

@ Shante, really you felt the need to explain yourself. The brown shoes are UGLY idc if you’re wearing them to work or around the house BURN’EM! There are cute comfy shoes. Anywho you’re a beautiful girl, so good luck.

20. Oni Allo says:

I like her style! More polished hairstyle choices would’ve made her bombshell status, but she looks awesome nevertheless. Very unique and quirky. Those brown shoes are adorable but a no no for these outfits. What’s her Instagram?

21. Sasha says:

I really like the second and fourth outfit. All of the others need work. I would not go as far as saying it looks like the joker but a different color scheme would have sufficed or you could have taken off the purple jacket. Thank you for taking constructive criticism because I know it’s not easy. Happy Friday!!

22. Shoeicide says:

Shante is an example of a Bombshell feature that could potentially have some great growth! I agree: shoes are such a miss. I hardly give advice regarding “comfy” shoes cause I’ll choose style over comfort 9.5/10. But! I know that there are some great options of more polished and sophiscated shoes. Fit of clothing is also a bit off. Some of these pieces could have been MAH-JAH if a tailor was visited. Best of luck, pretty lady!

23. Roni says:

I actually think her looks are cute with exception to the brown shoes. The yellow dress and look with the blue pants are my fav’s though. She has the instinct she just needs to refine things a little more. Would love to see her featured again later on down the road.

I voted not a Bombshell but her style is ok.

Like. Seems efortlesss!

25. Luvly says:

I really liked her style. Classic yet her own. But those shoes really hurt the submission! I think ppl forget your shoes are style apart of your outfit. an most of the time they make or break.. Other than that great submission.

26. Kandi says:

She has some cute pieces. Not sure about how she styled them. I love her hair.

27. chic therapy says:

I totally love her style!