March 27th, 2014
Beauty, Bomb Product of the Day
Bomb Product of the Day: MAC’s Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Though most of our Bomb Products are fashion related, we’re going to start incorporating a bit of beauty as well!
With Spring around the corner, why not cover your pucker in bright pink Candy Yum Yum lipstick by MAC?
mac candy yum yum lipstick
The hot, bold color looks gorgeous on various skin tones:
kah feh yen mac candy yum yum
nicolea mac candy yum yum
mac candy yum yum
mac-candy-yum-yum-L-roa5Td
mac candy yum yum pinterest
As you know, I’m a fan:
claire sulmers mac candy yum yum
I honestly wouldn’t recommend it unless I truly loved it!
My makeup artist, Shalea Walker, said the key to making this look really work in your favor is to line your lips with Magenta lip liner.
SONY DSC
At any rate, if you want to try, get the lipstick here, and the Magenta liner at Nordstrom.com.
mac candy yum yum lipstick
**Fashion Bomb staffers are fans!
Jihan Forbes Candy yum yum
Our news writer Jihan Forbes offset her green shift with the pop pink hue
*Have you worn Candy Yum Yum? Send your pix to thebomblife@gmail.com, and I’ll update the post with your beauty looks.
Images: KahFehYen.com, Paper Blog, Niicolea.com,

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: MAC’s Candy Yum Yum Lipstick”

1. fly won says:

I so love the posts where readers submit their pics! Brings a sense of community! Can’t wait to see ladies.

2. Priscila says:

This is definitely one of my favorite colors! Long wearing and also looks great paired with pink poodle lipglass by MAC :)

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Oh gosh, i have this color. however i already have a full lips, and when i wear it, they make my lips much bigger. Does anyone have a good tips on how to make your lips looks smaller.

4. Priscila says:

@Blue Ivy Carter try using a slightly darker liner, like magenta by Mac, over the lipstick and also fill in the corners of your mouth towards the center of your lips with the liner blending it slightly with your finger. Darker corners and light centers create the illusion of a smaller mouth. Hope this helps!

5. Jihan says:

oh snap ANDD I already have that lip liner! I’m gonna try that combo this weekend…

6. Trina says:

My illasmaqua “corrupt” reminded me of the lot of the shade.

7. Morie says:

Did bey wear this color in the No Angel video? If not, does anyone know what color that is?

8. Priscila says:

@morie it looks like she’s wearing up the amp or possibly heroine by MAC

@fly won I totally agree !!

10. steph says:

love it. i also really like girl about town

and you know you need to do a post on Ruby Woo!