March 26th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

So…are Rihanna and Drake an item?
It certainly seemed so as she made her way to the after party for his London concert, sporting a floor length fur coat, denim shorts, and a $50 Trapstar Irongate Black Base Tee:

Rihanna arrives with Drake at his concert after party **USA ONLY**
She completed her look with $105 Air Jordan 1 Mid sneakers, a Fallon wide herringbone necklace, and a Silver Spoon Attire black amber crystal choker.
Rihanna arrives with Drake at his concert after party **USA ONLY**
Her shirt has the Trapstar logo at the hem.
rihanna drake concert trapstar tee
Her sneakers come in various colors and are fashioned out of premium leather.
Rihanna's Drake London Concert Trapstar Irongate Black Base Tee and Air Jordan 1 Mid Red and Black Sneakers
If you want to recreate her tomboy steeze, get her shirt here and her shoes at Nike.com.
Would you wear it?
Rihanna arrives with Drake at his concert after party **USA ONLY**
*Drake wasn’t too far behind…
Drake joined by Rihanna at concert after party **USA ONLY**
Rihanna arrives with Drake at his concert after party **USA ONLY**
Thoughts on this couple?

Images: AKM GSI

13 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s Drake London Concert After Party Trapstar Irongate Black Base Tee and Air Jordan 1 Mid Red and Black Sneakers”

1. Ilo says:

Looks like a casual meeting. I always liked them together as far as how they look, but I feel like Drake needs to be seasoned a little bit more before pursuing Rihanna.

PS She could put those shoes in the closet for a while.

2. k says:

No and No… and No and NO

Her everyday stylist…give her the papers. Terribly dressed

4. J. Nicole says:

Interesting that an outfit that looks like something you wear to pick up laundry is profiled on a fashion site. I get it, she’s a celeb and all but this just looks like something you can pick up from Jimmy Jazz…

5. Celebs have it good, if any woman I knowcame out the house dressed like that for an after party I would politely tell her to turn around and try again lol

6. Mimi says:

She’s tryin to hard, nobody in their right mind would wear that together

7. Mrs.L says:

Loves it. That and J Nicole’s comment on Jimmy Jazz…. That was my shopping place of choice as a teeny bopper. Lol.

8. Deebo says:

So THIS is a soon-to-be CFDA award recipient?! Smh..

Chile more like welfare recipient ^ and before the Stans comment I’m entitled to my opinion kiss my ass if u disagree

10. Dom Dom says:

^dead at welfare recipient though when she can buy you and your family’s life 20 times over.

wtf though rihanna? Hot mess!!

11. AndICare??? says:

I don’t care how much money Rihanna has, she continues to look a hot sweaty mess! She is clearly dressing herself and she has no personal style when dressing herself!She looks like a around the way bird! She needs a stylist to slay daily please trust and believe that! But guess what I am a fan, but I’m not a fool!

I’m thinking..she could’ve just wore the fur….oh well

13. Melly miyagi says:

I think rihanna is wearing wat ever she wants bc she knows she will be photographed an on the blogs regardless shrugs