March 26th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Steal
By Faith

Beyoncé loves Topshop! The superstar took to Tumblr in more of the high-street brand’s pieces, this time posing in an $84 Palm Tree Lurex Sweater and matching $76 Knit Tube Skirt:

beyonce-tumblr-topshop-palm-tree-sweater-tube-skirt

She anchored her look with $262 Jeffrey Campbell Litrane Boots.

beyonce-tumblr-topshop-palm-tree-sweater-tube-skirt-5

Her lurex knitted sweater features an all over palm tree print and ribbed detailing at the neck and cuffs.

topshop-palm-tree-lurex-sweater

Her matching lurex knitted skirt boasts the same palm tree pattern and a ribbed waistband.

topshop-palm-tree-lurex-skirt

Her shoes are a splurge, but here are the details! Her platform boots feature pull tabs at the rear, buckle fastening straps with gold-tone buckles, a round toe silhouette, platform soles, and chunky 4.9″ heels.

jeffrey-campbell-litrane

This is a cute set, though I’m not totally on board with the boots here. They weigh the look down a bit.

beyonce-tumblr-topshop-palm-tree-sweater-tube-skirt-3

Get B’s sweater here and skirt here.

Thoughts?

beyonce-tumblr-topshop-palm-tree-sweater-tube-skirt

15 Responses to “Steal: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Topshop Palm Tree Lurex Sweater and Palm Tree Knit Tube Skirt”

1. Biyonsay says:

Bey gurl, why you standing so stiff and awkward like that?

2. Porsche says:

Can we get into her skin tho?!
    #Flawless

Oh, and her outfit is kinda cute! I could do without the black tights and heavy boots since it’s officially Spring!

Looks awkward, like she’s shy. Makes the outfit look a bit off. The shoes are too clunky for what she’s wearing and the hair looks a bit lace fronty (it’s a word lol). But her face looks gorg as usual!

Not a good look, makes her look like she has short arms and boxy. I hate those boots

She always stands like that its the “thigh gap” pose..

6. I'll says:

Darnit I thought we were on the right track on the last post of beyonce but then I see this….idk where to start the hair, the material of the skirt and shirt or the leggings. Oh and before I forget the shoes. Nothing about this is right . Idk beyonce.

7. Shayla says:

Bey has to be the most beautiful, unfashionable woman on the planet. For all the things she truly is & with all of her successes…she can NOT “dress” to save her life. Her stage costumes & event gowns are definitely the biz, though!

8. Who? Me? says:

I would have to be Drunk in love with Beyonce to like this outfit!

I was looking at this outfit beforehand and I think she looks cute in it minus the shoes.

10. mi manning says:

I like this outfit. I would buy it. And I think the purpose of this post is to let you know this is an affordable get-up from TopShop and Beyoncé is the model.

11. Katie says:

Oh hell no. And how come she never wears her own damn line? Not that she should, but I’ve always pretty much wondered that. It’s affordable too, right? Why not show that off instead of giving whites more money? Woman is strange.

12. lola reggy says:

Bey and her outfits always crack me up. What is this? Hate the shoes, do not look like her at all, besides they were a great hit last year, they’re done now. The thights are to dark and thick for the happy spring colors and material of that outfit, which i think is horrible. Is she Top Shops personal billboard now and can’t deliver a stylist with those outfits???? Thank God, for her face, skin, nice body and voice!!! She’s a perfect example of can’t have it all. Kisses

13. Hi everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web site, and piece of
    writing is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of content.

14. QueenSaz says:

They are a very good way to promote business service.
    , it is best to go for affiliate marketing being an initial step into the
    world of generating impartial income from home. Daily, even hourly, businesses can see how many individuals clicked on
    their ads and the traffic that is being driven to their website.

15. The web has truly changed the way we communicate and made it
    far easier to stay informed about the lives of our loved ones.

As the culture of internet slang grew, it took on
    new origins from pop culture or video games and television.
    Make certain that the payment gateway you are making use of, permits similar
    languages as the remaining of the web pages so that they
    can match well together.