March 26th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Saunsi from Chicago

I had a long night, so today’s Bombshell is a bit late…but better late than never!
Take a look at Saunsi from Chicago’s pix:
saunsi from chicago
The college student writes, ” My style is very cute and comfortable.”
6  saunsi from chicago
” I do not wear heels that hurt or stockings that itch.”

3  saunsi from chicago
” I am all for keeping and cute and affordable.”

5  saunsi from chicago
” I believe that the way you dress expresses the happiness inside.”

2  saunsi from chicago
” When you dress good, you feel good!!”

4  saunsi from chicago
” My Instagram is @saunsi_

7  saunsi from chicago
I like it! You have a great diversity of looks that are perfect for a college student.
See more on Instagram @Saunsi_.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
83 comments

83 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Saunsi from Chicago”

1. jme says:

I like!!! Your looks are fun and flattering.

2. fly won says:

gosh she has great hair! and you mean to tell me those “red bottoms” dont hurt?!

3. toots says:

her house is so nicely put together love the deco but shes cute girl with cool style not bombshell but shes on her way

Her hair is the bombshell!

5. Ashley says:

Cute! Love the apt decor and I agree that your look seems comfortable and cute. However, like FlyWon said, those Loubs do not fit the comfy bill! LOL yikes to that heel.

6. jeda says:

Her home looks lovely. Style is cute.
    Blessings

LOVE IT BOMBSHELL

8. Southern says:

Cute apartment!

9. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Style is blah and not original. But really nice apt minus the decor pillows

10. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Man i would love to get a shaggy rug, but i know my dog for a fact will tear that thing apart.

I have to say it…the first thing that came to mind was: BASIC! Very Instagram-ish.

12. stephanie says:

AMEN TO HER APARTMENT….THATS THE REAL BOMBSHELL..INFACT SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE THE PHOTOS SO WE CAN GET A BETTER VIEW OF THE APARTMENT LOL

13. marguerite says:

pretty girl, her style didn’t blow me away tho.

14. MarieLovue says:

Very nice apt for a college student!

15. MAC says:

I’m loving that background. That couch / fur rug/ exposed brick combo is gorgeous.

16. c says:

Man…when I was in college I was happy rock nine west shoes and Coach my bag. (that I begged my dad for)

17. c says:

Wait…what…she was busted for identity thef…now we know how she’s living it up as a “college student” ….lol

click the link @scammeralert left.

18. Ninni says:

Anonymous @3:15pm, you mad or nahh?

Cute college style, bomb apartment!

19. simiyalala says:

The apartment is the bomb! The outfits just have too much going on at once.

20. Saunsi says:

It’s a shame for those that posted I went to jail for identity, you do not know my life! I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, which that case got thrown out. If I was a criminal I wouldn’t be at one of the top universities in Illinois! Thank you for those with the positive comments! Follow me on IG.

21. BougieHippie says:

Cute style but her apartment is the ultimate fashion accessory!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

anorexicescapades.com

22. Mia says:

Weeeeeak! At how the bombers blew her up haaaaaaaa. Momma ways said ” don’t envy people, you never know how they got it. “

23. Lea says:

Ok “Anonymous” and “Scammer Alert”, the post is about fashion. You either like her style or you don’t, clearly you have to hide behind anonymous screen monikers to spew your hatred. She is and will always be a “Fashion Bomb”!!

Luv Luv Luv your style Saunsi!!! *muah!

@lea_retelltherapy

24. tahlyh says:

Apartment Bombshell of the Day.

25. Mo says:

I am cracking up at the fact that somebody posted the link!! Damn boo! Who did you piss off????

26. Lea says:

I repeat… She is and will always be a Fashion Bomb!!

-Lea

27. sompalir says:

Ah…oh… let me check my credit.

#sansscullscarf

But I’m here for that vest and the apartment. Too cute.

Claire, I’ve been an avid supporter of your blog for years and especially bombshell of the day. However, its not cool this young woman is conducting fraudulent activities all for the sake of looking fashionable. This post should be removed. I am sure you can post another fashion bomber whose fashion is not at the expense of others!

It’s crazy how her apt. is getting all the rave positive reviews, lol! She could move to the left though& show off the rest of the apt. It def has more style than her.

32. KITANA says:

These reports are not true about this young lady. I knew her mom. Chicago is exactly like New York BUT WORSE when it comes to accusing young blacks of stealing and identity theft. Think Macys and Barneys x 10. Its crazy here. She’s a smart girl and doesn’t even need to do anything like that trust me….

no….. and no… and i’m from the chi and i’m still voting no

34. Brittany says:

*sips tea*

35. Bree says:

Lmfaoo this is messy. Well anyway she got some key pieces but nothing new. Like everyone else show more of the apartment.

36. Madison says:

This girl is a scammer Claire amd Fashionbomb Fam! I feel that you all need to be more mindful of the people that you broadcast on your social media platforms.

Here is the article of her arrest f

37. Madison says:

This girl is a well known scammer Claire and Fashionbomb Fam! I think you need to be more mindful of the people you feature on your social media platforms because this is not the first person you have showcased witj a shady background/business.

Here is the link to the article. She was arrested in May for identity theft.

38. Madison says:

And Saunsi boo you were not at the wrong place at the wrong time because you purchased a flight to Las Vegas with credit card information the belonged to someone else. That is why you and your friends were apprehended at the airport. This was May 2013. Colleges dont do background checks after they have already accepted you. Stop living trife boo

39. lia. says:

wow, so does it mean that apartment and those loubs are probably purchased by someones money. Shame on you. Being a criminal is not cool all for the sake of keeping up with the jones. if this happended last year then you were not a child and knew what you were doing. For your sake i hope you ditch those friends and this thing of wanting to live the high life without working for it. side note when i saw the apt i was like thats a cool apt for a college student , i hope you purchased those things with your money. Dont mess your future honey

*crunches popcorn*

This was messy and entertaining as hell. Carry on.

41. Kay slay says:

Scammer or not she cant dress! She does not put herself together well. Im mad she a scammer tho thats what these young kids been doin lately anyway scamming ppl credit card and buying foreign cars and designer shoes. It jus doesnt add up but yea once again her style is off to me.

42. Kam Kam says:

Credit card fraud…. That is awful if its true!

Her style sucks tho

43. Shay says:

This kid did not purchase those tickets! For the record, many have been hating on Saunsi for as long as I’ve known. She was actually in the wrong place at the wrong time! Don’t try and continue to slander her, when most of the haters are about nothing! She’s been through so damn much and continues to go to school, WORK, and keeps her head held high! Yes her apartment is the bomb because she owns her own interior decorating business! Now your crib can look amazing too, to the ones who talk negatively…can u afford? I like your style Saunsi, I know this is nothing to you because people have always disliked you for your looks and material things. But you have a bright future ahead so no worries! I don’t see ANONYMOUS On here! Sip dat tea hunti!

44. Jessy says:

LMAOOOO…Fashion Bombshell dreams deferred! The hair game is tight though. *sets up lawn chair for the tea party

45. Saunsi says:

Lol you grown women are crazy as hell! Seriously, it’s about style, what does ” whatever I’ve done” have to do with how I dress, If I can’t dress to you; fine. Move on! If I can’t; thanks. I can’t be mentioned on a fashion blog because I was mentioned as a theif in other blogs?? Reframe from commenting on a twenty year old! Go to work, go to school, go cook for your man, or whatever you miserable women do! Better yet submit your pics to this blog to see if you make the cut; until then…. Shut the hell up!

46. Lea says:

Saunsi is and will always be a Fashion bomb…That is all!

#hatersdismissed

47. Ni says:

Her style is cute and in light of a college students consideration of style and comfort along with being trendy- in a nutshell, I think it’s fitting. As far as the other stuff- be mindful of the company you keep, and those unscathed from one of their many past lives, please cast the first stone- good day.

48. Dreadful Beauty says:

If I had stolen credit cards I’d sure as hell dress better than this. I guess she picked Pottery Barn over Barneys.