March 26th, 2014
Alicia Keys, Anna Wintour, Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
Fabulous Looks of the Day: March 26th, 2014

8 Responses to “Fabulous Looks of the Day: March 26th, 2014”

1. Aisha says:

Has Kim redeemed herself from last weeks crop top/tube skirt debacle? In my opinion, yes. Loving this this look!

2. reeseecup says:

Yes! I love a good lace dress, and this here is perfection!!! Good job Kimmie, you’ve been on point these past couple of weeks, IMO! Kanye looks handsome here with that fresh cut, I see you Ye! LOL

3. Miss Medusa says:

So, I’m looking at Mindy and I want to know what constitutes someone to be “black”? She’s my complexion and she’s from India. I’ve been here in America, my ancestors have been here since the beginning, not from slavery, and I still have to call myself black or African American (not that there’s something wrong with being from Africa, but it’s a continent, not a country, and I’d prefer to be called by my true nationality, not what the “others” have programmed my people to think just because we are a certain color, yet, Mindy and I are very close in hue, but she can call herself Indian and wouldn’t dare call herself black. But, we’re the same color! I went to school with an Indian man who was very close to being the color black (very dark), he was waaaaay darker than me, but he wouldn’t be considered “black” in this country. So, what makes someone “black”?

4. CanV says:

@Miss Medusa:

You are on the wronnngggg site for this kind of discussion. This is a fashion site. Who cares what box people want to put you in, what is important is how you view and label yourself.

5. CanV says:

Annnndddd BACK to the fashion, I love how Mindy is making this crop look work for her and her figure. I’m plus sized and I want to try the cropped look, but not sure how to go about it without looking foolish.

6. Miss Medusa says:

@ CanV…so you think fashion is ONLY about fashion and this website is about fashion only? We are adults here…well, most of us…and are entitled to write and think about whatever the hell we want. And that’s another thing I’m talkin’ bout…you just said who cares about what box people put me in…that’s all people do is try to tell you what is what! Who the hell are you to tell me I’m in the wrong discussion.? everybody wanna tell everybody what to do, what they should talk about…FOH! I made a valid point and you gon’ say some sh!t like this? You probably part of this same bloodline of people who wanna keep perpetuated this fallacy in order for this original people of America to claim back their birthright!

7. Indigo says:

@Miss Medusa… Well said! Someone needed to read what you have posted.. You do not see nor hear many if any, females address this topic, they rather beat a dead horse until he starts breathing again. lol That’s why so many are lost because all they can think of is money, hoes and clothes…

8. Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
    in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment and even I fulfillment you get
    admission to persistently quickly.