March 25th, 2014

3 Karrueche Tran for Annex Magazine

4 Karrueche Tran for Annex Magazine

Karrueche Tran for Annex Magazine

Images: Fab Online

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Snapshot: Karrueche Tran for Annex Magazine”

1. Blue Ivy Carter says:

That hair is KILLING ME!!!

2. Dom Dom says:

Lol

3. Shoeicide says:

When (beautiful) women like Karrueche and Angela Simmons, for example, model it reminds me that not every pretty girl is supposed to be a model. I see Karreuche as a girl with great skin, an enviable petite frame (do you see how much she eats! Haha) and a fun personality. But when she models I get nothing. I feel like her niche should be club party hosting and maybe some brand representing.

She’s very pretty, but not very good at modeling.

Shoeicide you could not have stated the obvious better

6. mimi says:

7. mimi says:

@shoeicide you took the words out of my mouth. I don’t get any model vibes from dis girl at all. let her not quit her day job

8. Vixen says:

What is her day job though?

9. Lola Reggy says:

One more bleached wig/weave and I am going to SCREAMMMMMMMMMM

10. @Alexislovesme says:

BISH WHETTT! Who said models have to be 5’8″+ You betta WERK for all the smalls Karrrrrrrruuuuu! Everyone who commented above me is a damn hater… You look AMAZING!

Looking good karooochiee LOL

12. Lolani says:

no one is hating on that girl if you understand what hating means then you would know that… that they praised her positives and the stated the obvious she is not a good model. People throw the word “hater” around to much when it doesnt even apply \_

13. hahaha says:

This looks like someone’s little sister playing around on set. Where’s the real model?

14. Xi Xi Topp says:

I’d like to see her styled as a petite icon like Twiggy with the crazy lashes or Audrey Hepburn with the elegant tea length dresses & w/ that hair she should always wear a hat, headband, or bandana…LoL, that is all

15. Yasmin says:

@Vixen… Who cares?

16. Ni says:

Uh nah on this wig, just no—she has the makings of a good commercial model- and they’re always seen and make a very lucrative career for themselves. She just needs the right people…#rememberTwiggy

17. Kay says:

@NI you are totally right. She is cute as a freakin button, and could sell the sh*t out of coca cola, McDonald’s, whatever. But fashion, idk.

18. marguerite says:

aren’t her 3 minutes up? ready for her to leave the scene. she’s irrelevant.

19. Taylor says:

Karrueche is gorgeous, but I don’t see her as a fashion model. But I do think she would be perf for beauty campaigns. And I agree that she would have great commercial success. I do think we should give her her props and also understand that when doing these magazine spreads, you don’t always have creative control, let alone any. So big ups to her and her career, she has some great potential !

20. lexi says:

She’s a pretty girl, but can’t really model. There is interesting or eye catching about her photo-shoots. She should stick to hosting parties or like a proactive commercial because fashion is not her thing.