March 25th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Sometimes these celeb pictures look so ‘staged,’ amiright?
But who cares, let’s just play along like we don’t notice…
Rita Ora was papped somewhere doing something in a full on Adidas look, including their $96 black rose printed jacket, $58 matching pants, and sneakers.
*EXCLUSIVE* Rita Ora defines Sporty and Chic
The trio is fashioned out of polyester, and boasts a springlike floral pattern.
rita ora rose print adidas firebird
Rita Ora's Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge Adidas Black Floral Rose Print Jacket and Matching Pants 0
We might not be able to name many of her songs, but she’s a cutie. I like this, and it’s on trend for the season.
What do you think?

*EXCLUSIVE* Rita Ora defines Sporty and Chic

*She later covered up her sports bra with the collection’s matching shirt.
*EXCLUSIVE* Rita Ora is a floral print babe

If you like her ensemble, you can get her jacket for $96 here and her pants for $58 from Jimmy Jazz.
Images: AKM GSI

13 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora’s Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge Adidas Firebird Black Floral Rose Print Jacket, Matching Pants, and Sneakers”

1. Blossom says:

It’s a great outfit but she makes it look horrid!

2. Akires says:

She looks great in it and she was arriving at and leaving a record studio. She represents many brands I am sure they calls the paps but she was actually working.

3. jeda says:

I barely recognized her without her signature red lip.
    Blessings

4. Katie says:

Still never gonna happen.

5. Dom Dom says:

She looks horrid, and I hate the hair.

6. Vanessa says:

Still never going to happen!
    She just doesn’t have the X factor!
    It’s so forced stop it allready!

7. Lola Reggy says:

Can we just stop this I bleach my hair till it falls out and breaks off trend, because with 3 threads left, blonds do not have more FUN…. SORRY

8. Reeseecup says:

Rita is pretty girl, adorable! But this hair, is not! Not flattering at all, and it’s looking real “stingy”. And this is obvious. The track suit is, however, very cute and trendy and perfect for someone like her.

Gwen Stefani would’ve rocked this look sooo much better I think. I’m not sure why it’s not working for me on Rita.

Probably would have traded the matching sneaks for a shoe or pump

11. Taylor says:

I have to agree with a lot of you. The jumpsuit is so fab and the floral print works. But with a pump and Gwen rocking it? It would have probably been sold out by now. But no one is perfect ESPECIALLY without makeup. So all of you pointing fingers, let’s not pretend you look perfect without your makeup either….*side eye.

12. Karen says:

Sevyn Streeter wears this jacket in her Next video and she makes it look hot because she pairs it with plain black shorts I think and she rolls the sleeves up. That is where I first saw this jacket and I’ve wanted it ever since.

13. Laua says:

I love this outfit, i loved the jacket so much i bought it myself. Personally I think Rita looks good in this tracksuit, she looks classy and comfy. Each to their own.