March 25th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Beyoncé posted her latest outfit post on Tumblr, modeling a Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt and a $68 Topshop Felt Tip Skirt:

beyonce-tumblr-kenzo-sweatshirt-topshop-skirt-1

Her sold-out grey cotton sweater showcases the brand’s signature multi-colored embroidered tiger motif and pink felt appliquéd logo, a round neckline, and long sleeves with elasticated cuffs.

kenzo-tiger-sweatshirt

Her knitted felt tip print skirt features a stretch tube silhouette and a sporty striped waistband.

topshop-felt-tip-skirt

Recreate her ensemble with the below pieces.

I’m not a huge fan of the nude pumps here, but the rest of B’s look is cute!

beyonce-tumblr-kenzo-sweatshirt-topshop-skirt-3

Would you wear it?

beyonce-tumblr-kenzo-sweatshirt-topshop-skirt-1

*Adrienne Bailon also owns the skirt.
Adrienne Bailon in Topshop and Gieseppe Zanotti
Who wore it better?

21 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt and Topshop Felt Tip Skirt”

1. Feyisayo says:

The nude pumps sealed the look for me

2. lovely says:

this is good taste i love it :-) shes beautiful young & fly cant go wrong with a girly but a lil edgy (as im the sweater)

3. mi manning says:

I like this look on her.

Her face > the outfit

5. LOVE this look!! She looks so young, beautiful and fun!!

6. Dom Dom says:

Nah, what a weird combination. And those nude church pumps just make the young and playful look she was clearly going for conservative. Adrienne Bailon rocked it better.

7. GOOOOOOD says:

Beyonce looks looks good right here, she looks one hundred percent better with less makeup on. Her body is killer and it fits her great.

8. Aris says:

Her fashion sense is such a miss to me sometimes. Though I loved the idea the fit and length of the skirt was weird and I hated the nude pumps

Her make up is lovely though!

9. lavieenrose says:

Yes, she looks great here. The pumps give a nice dose of maturity to a youthful, girly look.

She is too cute

11. Reeseecup says:

How cute is B?! She definitely looks very youthful right here. I actually love this outfit. I love a nude pump with ANYTHING…so I may be a bit biased. I could have done without the bag, a cute little white clutch would have sufficed. Still, overall I love it!

I’m sorry, but her personal style is not the business. I find some of these comments too be a bit Stan biased.

If a bombshell entry posed in this, she would get thumbs down.

Love the Kenzo sweatshirt.

13. Ni says:

I agree with #12′s comment: shoes nah, bag nah. Tho if the shoe were another color from the sweatshirt (like the green) it would have been interesting, and the bag could have been a mini leather back-pack, to keep with the dressy-causal /athletic appeal of this look, and to make it refined by the sleek texture used. Yup.

Love this dangerously in love wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what we want Bey THIS!! *tears*

15. Liz says:

she actually looks happy and young. when last did ya see that from King B? the outfit isn’t for me but she can rock it

16. Ilo says:

I’m not a fan of Beyonce’s personal style usually but I will say that this is very fitting for her. It looks comfortable and very complimentary. Well Done B!I would do without the bag but it’ll be alright

17. JEG says:

I like this look. It’s young and fun.

18. Beyonce looks very youthful and cute here. I love the darker roots on her I hope she’s transitioning to darker hair, very nice.

Loving this nude pump that isn’t even nude. Her wigs are off sometimes. Outfits cute but minus the pumps and the wig

Wow..smh…she wears what’s in her closet and looks very good and confident. She’s been wearing those pumps with just abou everything and I believe that’s the point of a basic nude pump….n I can’t front..sometimes today’s outfit gets yesterday’s purse.#bombshell #nothinwrong #mustberight

21. binks says:

I must say I do like this as a casual look. She looks so youthful and fresh.