March 24th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tasha from Orlando

Today we have 2nd time Bombshell Tasha from Orlando, Florida, as Bombshell Du Jour:
tasha from orlando
She says, “Although I’ve been featured on Fashion Bomb Daily in the past, I decided to submit pictures again because my style has changed along with my lifestyle.”
Tasha from Orlando
” There is nothing like looking back at photos of yourself and seeing a complete change for the better.”

2  Tasha from Orlando
“Not only does my style change with the seasons, it also blossoms with what I’ve learned from the runway…”
6  Tasha from Orlando
“… and knowledge I’ve gained in graduate school.”

4  Tasha from Orlando
” I am a graduate student at the Academy of Art University and fashion has influenced me and my projects in a major way.”

3  Tasha from Orlando

0  Tasha from Orlando
” My blog is www.theleopardcloset.com…”
Tasha from Orlando
“…and my Instagram is @iamsuchadolli.”
5  Tasha from Orlando
You have some good looks here! Love your lace up sandal/jeans combination.
Reminisce on Tasha’s first feature here.
See more at www.theleopardcloset.com and on Instagram @iamsuchadolli.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tasha from Orlando”

1. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Model type yes!!! But she HAS TO GET RID OF THAT SHORT WIG!!! She reminds me of Jessica White, when she first came up. Jessica White had the worst wigs EVER!! but now she is killing it.

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Also that third picture Mezame ke kaka sa ye la!!! In my moms haitian voice

3. tahlyuh says:

I must say I liked her first submission better.

@Blue Ivy Carter…I just screamed aloud! Mezami! N’ap fe grimace sur zeb la!

I never heard of the Academy of Art University. Academy and University in the same name is redundant. I’m behind on the for-profit colleges.

From the ankles up…my favorite look is the fourth one. The dress and hair together is cute. Very mod.

Shes dress like she’s from africa.. nope

5. BougieHippie says:

I enjoy her approach to tomboy chic!

anorexicescapades.com

6. Hello says:

Why are people trying to make Birkenstocks in, they are so ugly, but other than that she has pretty good style

7. Blue Ivy Carter says:

@Anonymous “Shes dress like she’s from africa.. nope” wtf does that mean?!! please enlighten me…anyone

8. TheMrs says:

Pretty girl, very cute shape! I actually liked her first submission a lot better, seems like she took more GOOD risks back then. Nothing really stands out about these pics, I voted not a bombshell, ok style.

9. Moneboo says:

Nah. Short wig is a no on her. The Birkenstocks are a no on anyone.

10. jeda says:

So many Haitians on here, I love it….and anonymous, please have a seat. I actually liked her first submission better than this one. And I much more prefer her hair with a middle part, it shows that pretty face of hers and that lovely bone structure.

Blessings

@Blue I don’t have to enlighten u on nothing.. swag down..

But for the others..Most of the girls (that are from africa) when they submit photos they tend to look like this.

I like the black and white dress with the ponytail. Cute

14. Deebo says:

Dead @Blue Ivy Carter & @tahlyuh #noutouyem

15. ... says:

You girls (or guys) sound miserable, internet trolling is so 2008 get off of fashion bomb and get jobs you makeshift fashion critics.

16. mimi says:

anonymous I am African not even mad at you , all i see is a very sick demented person who is trying to play divide here. We can smell your ugliness from here. Very sad. To all my black sisters, American ,African, Caribbeans and from other parts of the world much love.

17. Natasha says:

Ohwee, back to fashion. Tasha’s style doesn’t seem to have evolved based on these pics but that may not be a bad thing either. She had a cute, simple style in her first submission too.

@Tahlyuh mentioned “mod” and that’s exactly the vibe I get from pics like her black/white baby doll with the animal clutch. Neo-mod? :)

If she dresses like she is from Africa, that means she dresses well. Thanks for bringing that up dickhead. Also, some , not most, of the girls from Africa may dress somewhat similar, but don’t they do the same thing in America and all over the world? You people who know nothing about fashion swear that you it all with you basic outfits and copycat styles. As for the submission, she dresses ok and that what I voted. Nothing special but not bad.

19. Omgeezy!!! says:

Beautiful girl, I like all the looks except the look with the Chanel earrings! Great skin and nice body but the footwear is too casual! Please wear heels more!! Oh and if your by any chance 5″9 or taller submit to agencies with the middle part or you natural hair!! Good Luck!!

I like that your style isn’t all about heels..they are not practical. Time n place for everything so the Burks were cute. You did give a lot more umph! In your first submission tho. #offdutybombshell

21. Lovely Sparkles says:

Congrats on seeing your own growth and getting a higher education!

22. Sarah says:

Hate most of her footwear but I love the look with the jeans, white T-shirt and lace up sandals.

I know where u got that dripping black t shirt dress….no worries my lips are sealed;)