March 21st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

Rihanna dined with bestie Melissa at Giorgio Baldi in LA in a White Crop Top and Floral Transparent Skirt from Simone Rocha’s Spring 2014 collection:
Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi
Her long pony is still in effect! She completed her look with $1,460 studded lace macramé oxford Givenchy shoes and a Lady Dior bag.
Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi
Her skirt was modeled with a matching sheer jacket.
Rihanna's Giorgio Baldi Simone Rocha Spring 2014 White Crop Top and Embellished Plastic Skirt  0
Hmmm…this is a no from me. This looks pretty ridiculous, down to her pink skivvies. But at least Rihanna keeps it interesting!
What do you think?

Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi

Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi
Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi
*If you like her look, get her skirt from FarFetch.com. Complete the rest of her ensemble with the pieces below:

Images: AKM GSI

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Giorgio Baldi Simone Rocha Spring 2014 White Crop Top and Embellished Transparent Floral Skirt”

1. Kitty B. says:

No to this whole look!! From the ridiculous ponytail to the skirt, just a big FAT NO!

But the sneakers are cute :)

2. Curves says:

maybe if it was white boy shorts i would like the skirt but riri no

3. jeda says:

tacky tacky
    Blessings

no, from head to toe no. && why even? I’m not the most modest dresser but this is damn ridiculous

5. Hello says:

Rihanna is doing the most from her mesh shirt with bare breasts she wore during fashion week to this I get she doesn’t care but she needs to

Mess, as usual but it typically gets praise bc its black. This girl is crying for attention.

What the hell is going over here!? Lol

8. Aris says:

I love the skirt but the pink under garments threw me off. As someone mentioned, white boy shorts would have been more appropriate!

9. Bada**dimples says:

Ghetto girl couture

10. FLEE says:

she looks ridiculous..

11. The undergarment bothers me. Why pink?

12. Dom Dom says:

Rihanna, gurl, you are damn wrong for this!

13. CanV says:

Hey Melissa, friends don’t let friends wear plastic see thru skirts.

14. Sasha says:

Or nah??? Next!!!!!!!

15. HHHuuuHHH! says:

I have been confused with Rihanna wardrobe choices as of late. What is she thinking! Is she styled like this or is she styling herself on off days. Shoot does she even have off days? Please, Rihanna, Cut It Out. I’m going to say it since Melissa didn’t. YOU LOOK A HOT MESS! AND PLEASE TAKE THAT GIVE ME FREE WEAVE OUT YOUR HAIR ASAP EARLY NEVER LATE!

16. S says:

I agree with the consensus…Rihanna c’mon now. I know she likes to go against the grain, but Riri…it is Still OK to carry oneself like a lady. I know that’s a hard concept for many to understand these days. However, covering one’s _ss is still considered a VERY good thing…a very ladylike thing to do. Try it sometimes.

17. Tricia says:

Um this is no different than u wearing that sheer top to ur fashion awards. Sheer top sheer, bottom same thing. All those celebs and their sheer dresses on the red carpet. This is Rihanna everyday version. I see nothing wrong with this look. I see girls wearing ratchet see through stockings, not tights daytime and don’t even come close to looking like this. Imagine it’s kim kardashian wearing it then u will really love it.

18. Lola Reggy says:

Oh Lord!!!! I used to love Rihanna because of her style. Seriously. But lately I am like what in the world went in to her? All that skin showing around, those freaking marijuana and drinking acts/pics… Just starting to get really annoyed by it. And at first I was like ohhh great her cute short hairdo is back, then I saw that wannabe Poca Honta’s tail in the back….. Jikes….

She looks totally uncomfortable. If your going to rock the skirt, rock the damn skirt. I think she gets a high off of peoples comments. I can imagine what the conversation was about when she saw this skirt.

20. A says:

I love RiRi 99% of the time but this ish? no.

21. @PoloGucciLife says:

@PoloGucciLife X @Deasey3.

#RiRiBadBitch

22. Love this look for Rihanna(not myself)!! It would have looked better with some white hot pants instead of pink undies, but thats just my personal preference. I love that she’s not afraid of fashion, more power to her.