March 19th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Pregnant Chic, Shopping

Everybody is getting papped shopping at Barney’s these days! Racial profiling, what?
At any rate, Ciara was spied at the Beverly Hills outpost of the luxury retailer, and swaddled her baby bump in a voluminous $910 silk caftan by Etro:
Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Printed Silk Kaftan
Gladiator flat sandals and aviator sunglasses completed her look.
3 Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Printed Silk Kaftan
Her airy printed swim coverup features bold and strategically placed pops of color.
Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Green, Purple, and Yellow Printed Silk Kaftan
This is a beautiful piece! I love Etro and would definitely rock this.
If you would, too, get yours at Stylebop.com.
See a few variations on the style below:

What do you think?
Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Printed Silk Kaftan

3 Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Printed Silk Kaftan

1 Ciara's Barney's Beverly Hills Etro Printed Silk Kaftan

14 Responses to “Splurge: Ciara’s Barney’s Beverly Hills Etro Green, Purple, and Yellow Printed Silk Kaftan”

Gorgeous queen

2. Free says:

Baby bandz !!!

She said she wouldn’t be wearing heels her entire pregnancy lol

4. 2 cents says:

One word: Moo
    And can she not do her hair? Serious question.

5. KITANA says:

I LOVE this look. I have a Kaftan similar to this from ASOS for far less at $45..

I remember when Bey was preggers she sported a similar look while house shopping.

6. Liz says:

i like this. i know when fbd posted it on ig there were negative comments pouring in. but it looks so comfortable and still cute.

Honey black ppl get over things very quickly.. We don’t care how bad you treat one of us.. So shopping at Barney’s is a go. what happened months ago is the past let it stay there.. oh but don’t forget 911 never forget that… Shame

Lol so true about black folks so quick to forgive and forget…smh but question shouldn’t future and Ciara save some money cause they’re checks aren’t like big

9. HoneyBrown says:

@Anonymous12:46 You better tell it! SMH at my people, I don’t understand it and probably never will. Anywho she looks comfortable and I know during my last trimester there were a few days where I did’t comb my hair so I am not mad at her.

10. lolani says:

How do you know she should be saving money are you her accountant? do you know her peronally…enough so to be clocking her spending?….or her boyfriends….or anyone elses besides your own?

She is about to pop & umm Ciara still making Goodies money LMFAO @ saving money.. Future was on every hip-hop song last yr. He’s the father she good. Worry bout yuh OWN BIDNESS

Anonymous THEIR* NOT THEY’RE SWEETIE CHECKS ARE INANIMATE OBJECTS.. CHECK URSELF NEXT TIME BOO!

13. YOLANDA says:

@2cents I doubt you have a uterus since you’re calling a woman who is carrying a human life a cow… do you not have a mother, or.. ?

Y’all be hating while she banking, but I digress.. *shoo shoo* LOL

Pregnancy is beautiful. She looks very comfortable compare to her friend K.K.