March 19th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cortne from Atlanta

Today, we have Cortne from Atlanta as our Fashion Bombshell!
cortne from atlanta
She says, “Im 20 and live in Atlanta!”

2 cortne from atlanta
” I have an up and coming fashion blog, corture.”

3 cortne from atlanta
“I think of my style as chic, classic, feminine and mod.”

5 cortne from atlanta
” Well, I’d like to think that!”

6 cortne from atlanta
” I love to play with prints, colors…”
cortne from atlanta
“… and heels, always.”

9 cortne from atlanta
” I feel my best when I’m dressed up!”

cortne from atlanta
I do too!
Cortney actually sent in her pix about a year ago (I’m sifting through a few older entries), and it seems her site no longer exists! But if you relaunched, Cortne, please write us in and let us know where to see more of your style.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
27 comments

27 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cortne from Atlanta”

She has that model look going on. but her style just okay…

2. Trina says:

Nothing wrong.

3. CanV says:

I like her style. Its simple, its clean, and its feminine. I don’t get to see many TRADITIONALLY feminine dressed black woman. Most that I see dress edgy, with fem elements throw in.

So for me this is refreshing. Except the heels. I don’t like those kitten heels.

4. c says:

Great cheeckbones! Nice girly style.

5. Frankie J. says:

Nothing special. Nice& clean, but she seems to only own 2-3 pairs of shoes.

6. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Am i the only one who was distracked by the thing she has near her mouth? The first picture, i said to myself how she gonna take a pic like that? than i relaize all of them have it . That piercing stick out

7. Christina says:

I like kitten heels and all. Bombshell for me.

8. Jacquelyn says:

Her style is okay. I was little thrown off by the lack of shoes shown. Who knows though, her style may have grown over the last year since the submission.

9. justme says:

Her skin is beautiful!!!! Her hair looks nice.
    Those kitten heels threw me off. But she was so close. I look forward to a more recent submission from her.

10. SMV says:

appropriate for her age- only 20. There is room for growth

11. Peaches says:

A pretty girl, sweet and girly, easy styling with mostly simple dressing and accessorizing.

12. tahlyuh says:

For a 20-year-old…fabulous! A lot of 20-year-olds are a still looking like high schoolers. Have you seen the fashions popular with the youngings? Looking like OMG Girlz to the 10th power. Lol.

Although the upper lip piercing is distracting…it’s a nice juxtaposition to the super feminine/girly looks.

I agree…would’ve liked to see some non-kitten heel shoes and a greater shoe variety.

13. Chan says:

Hate the piercing! I’m not in to the shoes…..very granny and makes her look a lot older than 20. I understand she may prefer a lower heel but could have opted for something a bit more stylish. Would have loved to see more variety in shoe choice . However I do see potential and her style will def. grow in due time!

14. MsNomer says:

Nothing about her outfits would cause me to do a double take. Lacks creativity. Too plain Jane for me.

15. Natasha says:

Thanks for clarifying the submission date. She reminded me to spend yet another Spring hunting down a floral blazer. Cute girl, okay style.

16. I agree with SMV, she has some potential. She will resubmit in a year and probably be fabulous. This is just a very, pretty girl who dresses ‘nice’ but isn’t a bombshell per see. I also agree with the other comments about the shoe selection.

P.S. She could be a model with those cheekbones! Gorgeous girl!

17. BougieHippie says:

Darling!

anorexicescapades.com

Beautiful skin!!! her skin compliments those pastel/neutrals soo well – thats what makes her bomb shell material. However she needs more of a pop to be considered a bombshell

19. Beautiful skin!!! her skin compliments those pastel/neutrals soo well – thats what makes her bomb shell material.

20. Bre Bre says:

Facial piercings (other than a nose)… should stop after high school. #TisAll

21. niknikky says:

Love that dress with the vertical stripes.

22. Katie says:

Love the style, but get rid of that piercing and cover up the tattoo. Those two things are really messing up the traditionally feminine look you’re trying go for. No offense.

23. Champion says:

I absolutely love her soft and feminine style! The kitten heels and sandals works for her looks, the color choices of her outfits are excellent next to her skin and judging by how comfortable she looks, it really seems to be her own style. So refreshing to see someone not trying to look “fierce” all the time or wearing a bodycon dress. Nicely done.

24. Lena says:

love her outfits the lipring is bothering me, i’ve never liked them and it just sticks out on her

25. Tiff Tiff says:

Photoshopped the darkness from her knees….Why??

26. Micaella says:

Her style is youthful and sweet.

27. Toni says: