March 19th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandals

If you need one pair of sassy, classy, go with everything sandals this spring, look no further than Stuart Weitzman.
Naomie Harris's Bond in Motion Exhibit Burberry London White Epaulette Blazer, Matching Pencil Skirt, and Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandals
The designer’s ‘Nudist’ sandals are already a favorite of starlets, who have clung to them in every color (they come in nude, black, silver, gold, and multicolored python).
Solange Knowles Arrives at H&M Paris Fashion Show
naya-rivera-40th-annual-peoples-choice-awards
Naomie Harris's Bond in Motion Exhibit Burberry White Epaulette Blazer and Matching Pencil Skirt + Caterina Murino's Dolce & Gabbana Almond Blossom Print Mini Dress
I personally own them in black and nude, and can say that they’re pretty comfortable (not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but definitely not super painful).
A-Topshop-Tee-Boucle-Jacket-Rag-Bone-Distressed-Jeans-and-Stuart-Weitzman-Nudist-Sandals

claire-sulmers-topshop-sequin-mint-skirt-sisoo-jewelry-necklace-zara-lemon-yellow-coat-fashion-bomb-daily-lala-anthony-5th-and-mercer-opu-up-shop
At $398, they’re a splurge, but imagine how much you’re going to wear these! Totally worth the investment.
Stuart-Weitzman-NUDIST-Sandal-2014
Get a pair of your own below:

What do you think?
stuart weitzman nudist sandals julianne-hough-at-the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-premiere-in-hollywood_6

11 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandals”

I love Stuart Weitzman and own many of his shoes but I won’t be purchasing these because Zara featured a pair exactly like these last season that I bought so I’m good! It’s a sexy shoe

2. Ms.M says:

I love them, but after a dislocated knee and twisted ankle a few years back, shyt just hasn’t been the same for me! I know I’m not the only lover of fashion who feels a little pouty when I see sky high heels plastered everywhere, although last summer I did score a similar style in leopard print with a 2.5-3″ heel.

3. KS says:

I own a similar pair from Zara too that are VERY comfortable (like dance all night comfortable).

4. k says:

Kate Moss will work until she crokes. That chick stay working.

5. Elle says:

They look great side view but front on they make everyone’s toes look horrible. Pass

6. niknikky says:

Cute, but too pricey for me. I have similar sandals from Steve Madden (heel is not as high) for a quarter of the price.

7. Teneice says:

I love these and even the printed ones they have on the site but women need to be very honest about the condition of their toes and overall sexiness of their foot because a shoe like this should ooze sex appeal and well…everyone’s foot aint really ready.

8. Jen says:

Eh. I get the appeal of these as “investments” because they’re timeless, but there’s no need to spend $400. Designers across a variety of price points offer similar shoes.

Are the Stuart Weitzman sandals comfortable? They look so cute, but I wouldn’t want to pay that price if I can’t keep them on longer than an hour. (I wear high heels all the time, so the heel height wouldn’t be the issue…just want to know if they are a pain to wear, literally. lol)

Ooops – never mind ^ ^ ^ – just read Claire’s commentary on their comfortability. Thanks Claire!

11. Claire says:

@Anonymous they’re pretty comfortable! xx