March 18th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cassandra from Philly

Today’s Bombshell is Cassandra from Philly!
cassandra from philly 1
She says, ” I am 25 years old and my style is vibrant…”

Cassandra from Philly
“… Bold…”

2 Cassandra from Philly
“… and chic.”

Cassandra from Philly
” I love to diversify my looks…”

6 Cassandra from Philly
“… and I absolutely love statement pieces.”

4 Cassandra from Philly
” I’d be honored to be featured as a Fashion Bombshell!”
3 Cassandra from Philly
See more here:
7 Cassandra from Philly

8 Cassandra from Philly
Love it! Sassy and chic.
Cassandra didn’t include an Instagram or blog, so I’m assuming she doesn’t have one. But in case you do, Cassandra, please send them our way.
Until then, what do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cassandra from Philly”

Here style is cute for her.. but um note (in my smokey voice) Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever wear the short hair cut again..

*Her

3. Moneboo says:

Her style is ok….I just keep getting this teenager vibe though. She looks much younger than 25

4. mi manning says:

@ Anonymous…lol…”ever…wear that short hair cut again!” LMAO…yes…no shade but…you ever see that King of Queens episode when Carrie cut her hair…it looked just like that and her husband said she looked like Pete Rose…LMAO.

5. Blu Ivy Carter says:

@mi manning OMG i’ve watch every King of Queen episode, and dont recall Carrie cutting her hair…. I remember an episode when she had a bun, and Doug was so bothered by it. Than again i only watch the show for Arthur, i love when he doesnt get his way, has a screaming match.

6. sha says:

Baby Girl tried her best! An A for Effort!!! :-)

7. binky says:

I wish these IG filters didn’t exsist …smh

8. Bree says:

Well least she’s cute.

9. tahlyuh says:

Great for 25. There’s room to evolved :)

That last two looks screams cheap :(

SHES LITERALLY A HOT A$$ MESS SORRY NOT TOO MANY IN PHILLY HAVE STYLE ANYONE SHE SURE ISNT ONE SRRY HUN

11. Frankie J says:

Her looks were juvenile. Very forever 21 ish. It’s time to upgrade, love.

12. toots says:

Philly girls are very stylish must have bumped your head

13. toots says:

haters in the building i see she had nice looks like everyong that says she looks young soooooo are u supposed to look old at 25

14. Kandi says:

Her style isn’t bad. Love the natural hair on her. She looks great in the blue dress. She has some cute pieces.

15. Ally says:

I like the blue dress with the orange necklace and the outfit with the teal blazer but the rest of choices are a bit juvenile.

16. Dulcedeleche says:

The 1st, 3rd and 5th ensemble are mature and stylish. Im sorry but i dont kno wat you were thinkin with the others, like maybe not as much thought was put in. Keep building on the those 3 looks and then i could definitely say bombshell worthy.You are slayin with that clutch in the 1st look!

17. Dulcedeleche says:

Im lovin the big hair on these bombshells lately, make me wanna go natural. BIG HAIR DONT CARE!

18. Roni says:

Looks 1, 2, and 3 are dope! The others, I didn’t particularly care for but she’s young and her style is still evolving. She is at the age to test the waters, I believe she’ll get there in time. Some hits and some misses for me! I agree Philly does have some stylish ladies but they’re not being represented in the best light on Fashion Bomb, although I do recall two ladies from Philly werking it! Can’t remember their names though.

19. Tiffany says:

Some of her looks were very on point. Some looked like she didn’t care that particular day LOL. But overall she has OK style, she not tacky and she dresses for her body so I’d give her a B- for style, she need more consistency

20. Peaches says:

She has a lot of room to grow and make more stylish choices, her accessories are OK, I like the lst outfit, but the rest needs improvement. E for effort.

21. @Alexislovesme says:

Just because you throw pieces together that do not match does not mean it’s fashion… Not feeling this one too much, but I love the fact that she tried.