March 17th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Kim Kardashian’s Dash Boutique Kardashian Kollection Peplum Dress
By Faith

Kim Kardashian paired her favorite Saint Laurent suede pumps with a $51 Kardashian Kollection Peplum Dress while visiting the Dash Boutique in LA:

kim-kardashian-dash-kardashian-kollection-peplum-dress

The sleeveless dress is crafted from a stretch knit fabric, featuring an impossible-to-notice snakeskin print, cutout scoop neckline, peplum detailing, and a sleeveless silhouette.

kardashian-kollection-peplum-dress

It’s a cute dress: there’s no denying it!

kim-kardashian-dash-kardashian-kollection-peplum-dress-1

Get the dress for a steal here.

Thoughts?

kim-kardashian-dash-kardashian-kollection-peplum-dress

6 Responses to “Steal: Kim Kardashian’s Dash Boutique Kardashian Kollection Peplum Dress”

1. Sasha says:

I feel like I’m always commenting on Kim. She is always on here lol but um I feel like Kim does not have variety at times. For example she would wear a crop top and
    Skirt for a month straight and the next month would wear the same fit dress (bodycon dress) but in different colors lol (exhibit A). Kim switch it up dang!!!!!!!!!

2. k says:

That shapewear wasnt doing its job I see. I saw their so called collection for the first time not too long ago and I have to say it left much to be desired. It was not at all half the quality I expected it to be. They need to go back to the drawing board. You can tell from this pic.

3. Lansky says:

I don’t understand why people feel the need to say well her style is this and that is always the same. We all change. I don’t understand why a celebrity have to have different style juste to please their fans. I love Kim style if she feels herself why not? Her style is just simple lol! Less is more. :D

4. Lansky says:

Less is better** ! LOL

5. Jen says:

Yeah, she bores me at times but i guess that’s just her style. She looks nice most of the time and I do like this dress. I just know when i want to see something more colorful and different i check for Solonge or other people.

6. Sarah says:

She looks gorgeous! Just bought the same dress from Karma Clothing and it looks so nice on. seriously my fave dress at the moment. Heres the link to it site anyway >