March 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Steal: Karrueche Tran’s LA Nasty Gal White Wisteria Cutaway Dress

Karrueche Tran loves Nasty Gal!
The 25-year-old model and designer got some gas in LA in Gucci Ursula sandals and a $78 Wisteria Cutaway Dress from the affordable e-tailer:
2 Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal Wisteria Cutaway Dress
She held on to a few valuables in a red backpack.
Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal Wisteria Cutaway Dress
Her leather-like lavender dress features a cutaway neckline and white panels at the sides.
Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal White Wisteria Cutaway Dress

If you’d wear it, purchase at NastyGal.com.
Thoughts?
Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal Wisteria Cutaway Dress

4 Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal Wisteria Cutaway Dress
karrueche tran wisteria nasty gal dress
2 Karrueche Tran's LA Nasty Gal Wisteria Cutaway Dress

15 Responses to “Steal: Karrueche Tran’s LA Nasty Gal White Wisteria Cutaway Dress”

Cute

Doesn’t suit her frame and not liking the wrinkled look

3. Beats says:

Her Suit its to short for me.. indead

Ugh this chick’s “fashion.”‘

5. Petra says:

Looks awesome on K. Too decent for some of you huh? Also, that dress will get wrinkled by sitting in a car!!!

6. T1k says:

I think it’s actually supposed to be wrinkled… On her it doesn’t do anything for me, it’s ok I guess

7. southern says:

don’t like the purposeful wrinkled look.

8. Lena says:

She is so gorgeous. I like the dress. I was seriously just looking at this dress yesterday, but I did not like the wrinkled effect it had on it. It is supposed to look wrinkled. It looks really pretty on her. And I did not know she was 25, I thought she was like 21 or something, where have I been lol. And that is a bad car she got. Cannot wait until I finish my BS in Petroleum Engineering so I can buy nice cars!

9. Mary says:

Where’s the gas pump?

I think she looks gorgeous but the dress is a casual mall look. I do, however, want to know where that bag is from

10. coco says:

I don’t like the wrinkled look although i’s meant too look that way.. the whole outfit is a miss for me.

her hair colour is horrible she should dye it darker.

11. Melly miyagi says:

this is a cute casual look for the summer time she is such a gorguous girl she getting thick too lol I see u kae lol

Looking good karchoohie

13. debbie says:

Why is creases all over the dress? Cloth steamer will be nice between the dress suits her petite frame nicely.

Her swag is so CornBall.She always wears things to big for her petite fram K should be sharper than that.The best ive seen her was when her in Chris started dating in she had some rolled up keans heels and a over sized sweater.She wears anything similar to what Ri does and she doesn’t stand 5’8 like Rihanna does with her Model Physic.She needs to pay attention to Kourtney Kardashian she knows what suits her figure.Help K she isnt bad looking not beautiful either but can be fixed like a Beaut

15. Yeu says:

She looks like Chilli’s twin in the first pic. It’s an OK outfit; Not really a hit or miss for me. She’s a beautiful girl and I happen to like this hair color on her.