March 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Men's style, Shopping

The certified hottie was spied with the celebutante at Barney’s New York in a leather jacket, olive green pants, and $1,295 Giuseppe Zanotti Metal Plate Veronica Sneakers:
Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner seen at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills
The high top velvet sneakers in dark green have a round toe and gold tone hardware.
0 Olivier Rousteing's Barney's Giuseppe Zanotti Green Velvet Metal Plate Veronica Sneakers

Olivier Rousteing's Barney's Giuseppe Zanotti Green Velvet Metal Plate Veronica Sneakers kim kardashian
Very chic! I think the ladies could rock with these as well. Did I mention I’m officially obsessed with Olivier?
At any rate, purchase his sneakers at Ssense.com.
Would you wear ‘em?
Kim Kardashian sports an all white outfit as she heads out and about in Los Angeles
Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner seen at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills
*Because I know you all are really here for Kim, I’ll give you the scoop on her ensemble:
Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Takes+Kendall+Shopping+XnZq4bQaGGUx
She wore an $438 Acne Studios Olympia jacket over a white ribbed dress, and finished her look with $625 Aquazzura Sloan Tie Back Sandals.

Fashion Flash- Olivier Rousteing's Barney's Giuseppe Zanotti Green Velvet Metal Plate Veronica Sneakers + Kim Kardashian's Acne Olympia Jacket and Aquazurra Tie Back Suede Sandals
Get her jacket from FarFetch.com and her shoes from Intermix.
Images: Pacific Coast News

34 Responses to “Fashion Flash: Olivier Rousteing’s Barney’s Giuseppe Zanotti Green Velvet Metal Plate Veronica Sneakers + Kim Kardashian’s Acne Olympia Jacket and Aquazzura Tie Back Suede Sandals”

1. Mary says:

I’ve never seen the uniqueness in Kim’s looks.
    A sheath dress, body con dress, or jeans and a jacket(blazer)
    The palettes are neutral( blush tones, creams, blacks) and a cute sandal. I mean, I never see any risk that work. Is her style classic, yes. But is it the iconic styling of those before her? Yes.

Give me Rihanna, khloe, Nicole Richie, Gwen stefani, any day

2. Mary says:

Olivier is very handsome but those velvet sneakers are a no!

3. Mimi says:

Ok enough of her for real. I understand this is a fashion site and one I read daily but every outfit she wears is not a hit. I’m genuinely sick of her face! Sick! If you’re gonna show Olivier get he out of the way. I can’t see him for seein her and I see her everyfreakinwhere! The hint of him I see is really cute. Gimme a week away from her, a day, five minutes!

4. Medschool says:

Are you on the Kardashian payroll? Serious question. Inquisitive minds want to know because the amount of posts about Kim and her sisters are heads and shoulders above the rest more fashionable.

5. 2 cents says:

If you don’t like it, don’t read it.
    It is such a simple concept that simple minded folks simply can’t seem to grasp.
    Basic, simple, complaining, miserable…I could go on.
    Get your life, get happy.

6. LuLu says:

I’m with Medschool. Ad nauseum.

7. Claire says:

First line of this post, “We almost exhaustively cover Kim Kardashian’s style, but today we’re going to focus on the fellas, specifically Balmain’s Olivier Rousteing!”
    We acknowledge it, so now every comment is going to cosign…but why? Why not focus on Olivier and how adorable he is!

Lol @mimi. Mimi said she’s sick! And need five minutes! Hahaha.. Funny.

9. Ki says:

Kardashian Bomb Daily…ugh!

I love this site but I’m pretty sure they get paid to post about the kardashians

Or some celebrities cause a lot of outfits are not news worthy

12. yonaton says:

thanks claire! it happens every time! you can talk about someone else in and post and they still only comment about kim!!! so crazy! they can’t resist the urge to talk about her! because secretly, they love her!

13. KS says:

I openly like Kim lol. She’s beautiful and I enjoy seeing what she’s wearing. Thanks for the post Claire!

14. A says:

The Kardashians are all very stylish. They do have hits and misses just like everybody else but their outfits are almost always on point. Thanks for the post & please continue to do so.

15. KayGee Rox says:

Lol the same complaint on DailyMail, everyone’s sick of seeing a Kardashian article each day.

16. Mee says:

We comment on Kim cause she’s all in the forefront. Is there no pic with a better angle of him?! I like Kim but for real, for real

17. Brenda says:

Claire, I agree with A. As a woman of a certain age, I would love to see more posts of Momma Kris. I love black and white and so does Kris.

18. Lexybe says:

You gotta think — who else gets dressed up to go get milk, go to the furniture store the movies and call the paparazzi? Not a lot of other celebrities do the same so we are stuck with her.

I think its funny that Oliver is a much more important factor than her but she finds a way to make him her minion.

But I’d rather see Kim K’s style evolution than see Rihanna wearing Drakes clothes to the gas station and w/e the hell these other blogs are talking about that harlot got on (or lackthereof)

I personally think reality stars should be shown more like Porsha & the girls from Blood, Sweat & Heels. Shedding light on instagram girls and guys would be a good idea, as well, aside from Bombs & Bombshells.. Unfortunately the hate mongers would tear them down, Im sure

21. S says:

So sorry to have to chime in with the rest of the crowd, but I agree with an earlier comment. If the post is to focus on the guys and Olivier in particular, why is Kim K all up in the mix. If the paps took this pic, was there not a pic of Olivier by himself? He is famous in his own right is he not?

Secondly, I also agree there are PLENTY of fashionistas I feel should get Waaay more posts than these Kardashians. Gwen Stefani for one, hell even Victoria Beckham’s presence is sorely lacking on this site. They are two bad ass fashion divas IMO. Forget that Gwen is preggers, even some of her maternity fashions are fly as hell. The Kardashians?…..Why….all the time….Why??

22. Claire says:

@ S
    1. There isn’t a pic of Olivier by himself. Trust me, I looked.
    2. We only work with what we have. We don’t have photographers running around Victoria Beckham’s house (or Gwen’s) waiting to take a picture of them.
    The Kardashians have pictures all the time, probably because, as someone else stated, they get dressed and call the paps.
    Celebs go ‘out’ when they’re trying to promote things, just like Lupita was on every red carpet leading up to the Oscars. Now that she’s won her award, she’s not on the scene. This is how things work. We have no control over what pictures are available, but we try to report on as many people as possible (please see Weekend Hot or Hmm, IG Hot or Hmm, and our Fabulous Looks of the Day Gallery).
    And point taken, we will scale back with the Kardashians, though I guarantee you, the next pic that comes out, someone will still ask for their look…!

23. S says:

Oh and secretly “love” Kanye’s baby mama….umm……hardly.

Hey, here’s an idea. Why not cover Classy film stars of the past, every now and again. Umm, Diahann Carroll comes to mind. A retrospective on fashion divas from the past who exude class and elegance would most definitely be a refreshing change. Nichelle Nichols, Nancy Wilson, Lena Horne, Shirley Bassey, Eartha Kitt….I could on and on. There’s plenty of photographic evidence of these diva’s elegant style from the past. Taking a look back sometimes is not always a bad thing. Folks might just learn something. (*Just a thought*).

24. andrea says:

Kim gets clicks yall so calm dowwwnnnn Claire and co. needs to pay the bills and cop new sunnies for spring.

Anywho im here for Olivier and his dimples only. The shoes are ugly but he’s young so he can dress trendy.
    Kims shoes would be cute on someone with skinnier feet.

25. S says:

@Claire,

Didn’t mean to offend. Your points are taken as well. I love your site, that’s one reason why I come to it.

Have a great day!

26. Claire says:

@S No offense taken. We do throwbacks during Black History Month. Will definitely consider your idea come next February!
    I love all the feedback, good or bad. We want to keep you happy!
    Got some real style coming up that I hope you enjoy.
    xoxo

27. DeeFresh says:

So I hear that on the planet there are five other people that can look just like you (no plastic surgery required)..Olivier 3 & 4 where are you guys?!

28. I love this site. There are alot of post on the Kardashians but honestly they do have lovely style . I understand they can be a tad but boring and over exposed but we have to take into account they aren't real celebs. Real celebs who also have amazing sty says:

I love this site. There are alot of post on the Kardashians but honestly they do have lovely style . I understand they can be a tad but boring and over exposed but we have to take into account they aren’t real celebs. Real celebs who also have amazing style don’t want to be seen as much as these attention whores. These people don’t have any talent or relevance so of course Kanyes baby momma is going to get dressed to go run out for milk and call the paps. BUT THIS IS A FASHION SITE.

29. Ki says:

Lupita is actually still on the scene and has really cute style off the red carpet…just recently she was wearing a really cute coat and Miu Miu bag…photos were featured prominently on other sites…

30. Anon says:

If you don’t like this site, leave. Like, I really really don’t get it.

31. Stop says:

I bet if this was any other starlet that the majority liked, the comments would be totally different. I’ve seen comments on here just insulting Kim, no matter if she was dope or not. Comes off as hating to the max. You don’t like seeing them, but they are the most exposed family out there so why can’t Claire and co. cover them? We see Rihanna here all the time (and I absolutely love her style), if not everyday, but I never see any complaints about how she’s always on this site.

32. Jennelaine says:

Olivier is Amazing. Would love to see an interview with him.

Cute monochromatic look! Kim and her family are polished and tailored, so Im not mad. Complaints only contribute to her/their buzz, so obviously they are doing something right.

Im loving the mix of textures on them both, from the leather and velvet to the ribbed dress, sleek bomber and braided tassels. Werq.

33. makeeasweet says:

You people are morons.if you dont like kim,THEN STOPPING CLICKING ON ANY POST KIM IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim post always get the most attention and comments on fashion bomb,so of course Claire going to keep posting about her.Claire would be an idiot to stop posting about her because of a few whiny people.

Ya’ll can’t go one day without this underwhelming, dressing chick. Stop it please. Damn