March 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By Faith

Kim Kardashian was the lady in red while out and about in Van Nuys, California in a $1,435 Alexander McQueen Matelassé Stretch Knit Mini Dress and $1,915 Sergio Rossi Filigree Gold Lace Ankle Wrap Sandals:

kim-kardashian-van-nuys-california-mcqueen-dress-1

Her scarlet matelassé stretch-knit dress features a raised floral pattern and a form-fitting silhouette.

mcqueen-matelasse-stretch-knit-mini-dress

Her gold-tone leather filigree sandals showcase a laser cut design, wrap around tie fastenings, green stone embellishment, and sky-high 4.9″ heels.

sergio-rossi-filigree-sandals

I love the idea of a little red dress on Kim with these sandals, but the fit here leaves a bit to be desired.

kim-kardashian-van-nuys-california-mcqueen-dress

If you’re up for the splurge, buy her frock here and sandals here.

What do you think?

kim-kardashian-van-nuys-california-mcqueen-dress-1

13 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Van Nuys Alexander McQueen Matelassé Stretch Knit Mini Dress and Sergio Rossi Filigree Gold Lace Ankle Wrap Sandals”

This girl can do no wrong.. her body is sick

2. Fashion Lover says:

She look good and this look could be done a lower budget

3. Petra says:

She is trying her hardest not to wear things we common folks can’t afford. The old Kimme’s fashion was so much better. I hope she is saving her coins cause my my $1400 and $1900 hundred for this is crazy. Love the shoes though!

4. KS says:

I’m not really seeing what is wrong with the fit here. She looks great. Reminiscent of the old Kim who always rocked a bodycon and a hot pair of shoes.

5. Although her come up was off, Kim K. is a trendsetter. I’m in love with this outfit !! I wish I can find those sandals for much cheaper.

6. medschool says:

I must be dense b/c I have no idea what these commenters are talking about. What is so trendsetting about a body con dress? Please tell me. I’ll wait. And in regards to the fit…..you’re kidding if you don’t notice the bulges that are occurring. It should be a SMOOTH line that occurs as ones eyes graze the silhouette. She’s a curvy woman but this dress is not appealing on her body.

7. Elle says:

Her spanx need to come up to her bra line. She dressed so much before before Kanye.

8. JayMilz says:

@Medschool agreed!!

She wore this to watch a movie with Kanye in Calabasas. I wonder if she has permanent organ damage from wearing 5 layers of spanx all the time. You would think this delusional narcissist would at least make an attempt to hide the spanx lines…especially since she is hell-bent on convincing everyone that she is so “in shape”.

10. Gina says:

Her plastic surgeon did a nice job sculpting her body.She made ethnic body shapes popular.

11. KayGee Rox says:

Did someone call this trendsetting? Lol I’m curious to see how you normally dress.

12. MeYou says:

she looks good, i admit that 100%
    BUT I WOULD LOOK JUST AS DAMN GOOD TOO IF I HAD HER MONEY AND SURGEON! she is so materialistic its sad. imagine how her daughter is going to be. SAD SAD SAD…..

13. ilovethissite says:

All that money on the outfit and she’s wearing it to a movie theatre??? Ok…