March 15th, 2014
Fashion News, Lookbook, Shopping
Lookbook: Keyshia Cole’s Second Collection for Steve Madden
By Faith

Keyshia Cole is back for her second collection with famed shoe designer Steve Madden. The songstress’s latest designs are even more statement-making than her first collaboration with the brand:

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-second-collection

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-second-collection-2

From buckled ankle-strap pumps with pointed-toe silhouettes to knee-high cutout sandals, the designs are on-trend and will make even your simplest Summer outfits pop.

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-damas-pump

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-second-collection-1

I’m particularly fond of the collection’s Prix Gladiator Sandals. I’m a flats are best kind of woman and these will give your warm weather looks some edge while still being high on comfort.

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-prix-gladiator-sandal-black-croco

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-prix-gladiator-sandal-brown-croco

The styles range from $110 for pumps to $160 from lace-up platform sandals.

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-excit-pumps

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-maven-sandals

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-movit-sandals

Shop the entire lineup here.

Are you feeling it?

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-second-collection-3

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-second-collection-4

11 Responses to “Lookbook: Keyshia Cole’s Second Collection for Steve Madden”

1. Kim Bush says:

does the galdaitors come wide,cause i have wide calf…cum keis do somethin for the big girls wit big legs..thanks gurl im ir fan from nyc….

2. La Kesha Wash says:

I love them all…and I’m so happy for Keyshia Cole. More I just have to find where to purchase them

3. Londen Sloan says:

I need those printed pumps!!!!!

4. I am not a fan of Keyshia Cole, she represents RATCHED but her shoe line is pretty HOT. I LIKE HER LINE BETTER THAN SJP. But I am more likely to purchase SJP at 3 times the price than RATCHED KEYSHIA COLE.

5. Huhhhh says:

@TheFashionistachic so let me get this straight you like her line better then SJP line but you rather buy SJP line at 3 times the price because you don’t like Keyshia Cole? I love SJP, believe me I do but her shoe line is not the move for me, its very underwhelming. I find it remarkable that people can dislike someone they never personally met or have no affiliation with, call them names talk about ole’ girl like you went school with her. SMH FUNNY

6. Not feeling the styling and that large print background is very distracting but i actually like all if the shoes more than the first line.

Hood rat chic

8. Nakia P says:

Haven’t worn Steve Madden in years but I like the neon with cone heel

9. Natasha says:

The “Damas Pumps” are nice. Just wish they came in more color options than pewter and red.

10. Kimberly B. says:

@Fashionistachic all I can say to you is “WOW” really “OK”.

Your statement is why we as people will never uplift one another the way other ethnic groups do. KC had a hard life but managed to follow her dream and be a star and now she’s broadening her resume with something all women love shoes.
    Everyone calls her ratchet but don’t know why she is the way she is. I don’t think she ratchet I think she says what she feels and don’t care who likes it.

@Fashionistachic will you be a household name anytime soon?

It’s Hot!