March 14th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Suffering from Kardashian overload?
You have Kris Jenner to thank! She enjoyed the spoils of her labor at Barney’s in a $2,305 Black Scalloped Stretch Knit Dress and Rockstud Heels, both by Valentino:
_Kris-Jenner-Sassy-LBD-valentino-scalloped-dress-chanel-bag-valentino-rockstud-pumps
She completed her look with dark shades and a Chanel cross body bag.
Her black stretch knit dress has a mesh panel at the chest with a wavy scalloped cut out.
Kris Jenner's Barney's Valentino Black Scalloped Stretch Knit Dress and Valentino Noir Rockstud Heels valentino-black-scalloped-stretch-knit-dress-product-1-12847558-457571693_large_flex
Her patent leather shoes have a reasonable 2 1/2″ kitten heel:
0 Kris Jenner's Barney's Valentino Black Scalloped Stretch Knit Dress and Valentino Noir Rockstud Heels
They get it from their momma! She looks great. It’s hard to go wrong with all black with a twist.
What do you think?

Images: Pacific Coast News/XPosure

25 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kris Jenner’s Barney’s Valentino Black Scalloped Stretch Knit Dress and Valentino Noir Rockstud Heels”

1. Doc says:

Her breasts look like sadness. She is too old not to know where to buy a proper strapless brassier. This would have been cute, even on someone her age, except for those saggy, soggy meatflaps on her chest.

2. CanV says:

@Doc: ROTFLMBO….*dead*
    You are soooo wrong for that WHOLE comment. Picks self off floor, leaves room.

3. Tika says:

Haters gonna hate! Kris looks great…let’s see how good some of you look aged 58.

4. 2 cents says:

^^^ after have 6 kids.

5. 2 Cents says:

*having

6. Hi there friends, good piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying
    by these.

7. Kim D. says:

If the girls were sitting a little higher, it would have been a slay for me.

8. bhud says:

but why homegirl got the same shoes on in the back?? seems a lil too coordinated…

9. FLEE says:

very nice.. something I’d wear; she does need a bra tho

10. SMV says:

Dont care for her as a person/character. But she does look good for her age. A better bra would have worked

11. Sasha says:

How is that hate? I did not see it initially but after she said that I agree. She looks wonderful but her bra could have been better her boobs are hanging low and because of the design of the dress it looks lower. I love this dress and wish it was a little cheaper and when I say a little I mean a lot cheaper because I would have worn it to my pinning ceremony lol. Overall mama jenner is a bad chick (in good way) for her age.

12. anrea says:

Needs a better bra and she looks hot, literally boiling in the dress. Im not here for it.

13. I Just Want U To Know That Ur Very Attractive & I’m Happy To Share This, Here…♥

14. Eboni says:

Shoutout to mama Jenner for dressing like a mature businesswoman with 6 children and a successful empire, and not tryna be down… in her timbs. woo!

15. jessica says:

she looks so good!

16. jessica says:

she looks so good!

17. jessica says:

Isn’t the pressure that men put on the female body enough? We, as women, now need to criticize other women for not having her breast held up to a certain level? That’s so ridiculous, and bordering on ageist.

18. Faith says:

Cute!

19. Melissa says:

@Jessica it’d be ageist to say she needs to sit the girls up BECAUSE she’s old, we’re saying she needs to sit the girls up because they are sagging. period. people have said the same thing about Kim so no ageists here…just people that want to see this filthy rich woman use her resources to get a bra that helps her out.

20. B says:

@canV @tika @jessica @eboni

Nuff said…

21. lolani says:

She is a hot momma I dont like her as a person(based off the show) but she dresses really nice and after 6kids let them thangs swing low Kris!!!! lol!

22. marguerite says:

LMFAO @ that first comment! i can’t!……

23. Hello says:

Yeah that first comment was harsh all the extra was unnecessary just say she needs a better bra, I’m usually not here for Kris and her antics but she looks good here

24. Stella says:

She is not pretty or stylish and needs to back off from thinking she’s a superstar. Boring, yawn…..

25. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with
    us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information.
    I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Great blog and outstanding design and style.