March 14th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jasmine from New Jersey

I think it’s been a pretty great week for Bombshells, and we’re ending with bang! Check out Jasmine from Howell, New Jersey:
new jersey bombshell
She says, “ I am a Business Tax Auditor for the State of MD as well as an Associate of Louis Vuitton.”
00 Jasmine from New Jersey
” Being in corporate America causes you to be dressed professionally at all times…”

3 Jasmine from New Jersey
“… but I bring a sense of edginess to it.”

1 Jasmine from New Jersey
” I would describe my style as “Sophisticated Edge”.”

0000 Jasmine from New Jersey
” Combining class and edge is my idea of “sexy”.”

4 Jasmine from New Jersey
“…Like my hair, my style is effortlessly BIG.”

6 Jasmine from New Jersey
” I have noticed I am transitioning in my fashion sense as I mature in my career.”

8 Jasmine from New Jersey
” I try to “Dress for where I want to be, not where I currently am”.”

Jasmine from New Jersey
You are adorable!!!! No complaints here. Boom! You’re a Bombshell in my book.
See more on Instagram @_Jnatay.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
101 comments

101 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jasmine from New Jersey”

1. Nika says:

Yess! I was just stalking her insta because her pic was posted on a hair forum. She’s effortlessly gorg and her style is sophisticated and classy!

The hair… yasssss! You and Malika got me feeling some type of way. You’re a bombshell, get it!

3. Jessy says:

Not seeing corporate-appropriate clothing here…but a lot of really stylish outfits for off-the-clock wear! Nice hair too–bombshell!

4. Jacquelyn says:

Alright now! Love!

5. mi manning says:

yes to everything but the pants she wearing with that Celine T-shirt.

6. Mrs.L says:

I like your style and I’m a sucker for a cute pair of pants, but I Looove your hair.
    I’m about to head to the Dominicans for a fresh blowout to curve my hair envy.

7. Fatima says:

I love her style & hair. I really haven’t been feeling these bombshells lately, but this a good one.

8. Bella says:

She’s gorgeous and I live for her hair! Followed her on IG.

9. simplyjess says:

Not a “bombshell” but she has some cute pieces and great hair. Too much makeup and contouring/highlighting going on.

I don’t see a bombshell here.. I see a copy cat. You copy off Malika’s hair the way she dress what’s next you want to become a stylist too huh smh.. Stop dicking because you will never be her…

She’s Fat

12. kayla says:

LAWD! This girl’s hair is my life right now!

I wish you would stop fraudin!!! Bc in real life your ugly without makeup and your teeth is terrible ugh

14. Tee says:

Anonymous-You must be a friend of Malika’s or know of some inside drama because that post sounds wayyy to personal to be a random lol. Anywoo I like her style although I can do without the Celine top and mixed print pants.

15. Moneboo says:

Ummmm, the hate tho?! How could she be copying off of another person when these bombshell submissions are sent in on a rolling basis from what I understand, meaning, her submission could’ve been received prior to Malika being featured. I really just spent a lot of unnecessary time explaining that, but am entirely too thru with some of the hate. Ugh!

NOOOOOOOOO bombshell ughhhhh too much make-up I think she needs go up her clothing size

her teeth big like sh*t lmao but her style is ok

too much make-up or nah I cant even get into the look

dont we believe in spanx lol shes too big in the black and white dress.. she looks like a cow hahaha

20. Truth says:

What’s up with these bombshells and no furnituer in their homes. Firstly where is her kneck, also these “piece’ looks home made. I must say though that it works for her. Rock that homemade outfit lol.

I really cant get into her look because her hair is too big and so are her teeth

i am not a fan of inspiring clothing thats a fake Celine shirt.. and she wear it twice

Ive seen her in person before. She looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better in pictures. Nice pictures thou, but nasty skin you have.. Easy on the makeup hun

I don’t think she copied off Malika! Because Malika’s style and fashion sense is wayyy more superior. This chick style is super basic and displays zero professionalism

Moneboo mind your business cuz clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about… Like I said before jasmine know what I talking about.. Why hate on a cat copy please there is nothing to hate on lol only if you knew

26. jerseygirl says:

I’m starting to think that only VERY insecure internet trolls comment here b/c the hate you guys give is soo extra. You can almost predict what the trolls are going to pick apart by just looking at the pics…All the things that make the person shine, like in this case hair and her smile.

Dear Lord, I pray I’m never as rude and abrassive as some of these trolls. Amen.

Yay Jas! Rep Central Jersey!!! Monmouth County!

27. Claire says:

There was a troll. They’re blocked…until they can find another computer to comment from.
    Anyway, enjoy!

28. c says:

You know you are doing something right when you have a MAJORRRRRR HATERRRR….Well done Jasmine, just keep doing what you are doing b/c someone is watching your every move… @anonymous, do you watch her throug ha peep hole or something??

29. jacbandit says:

its truly sad how we as women… no, we as people in general can be so vicious and mean. does talking about her hair and weight make you feel better at the end of the day? anyways… i voted bombshell. she looks great.

30. Jessy says:

Dang came back to see interesting comments–where did all of these nasty vipers come from? Based on Anon @ 3 PM, these are crazy people that know of her in-person that are leaving vile comments. I think it’s one person though.

Whoever Malika is, apparently she needs to call off her Internet stans.

31. Jasmine says:

You go, Jasmine!

Proud to share the namesake

I live for the hair and the all white outfit

You slayed em..

You don’t have to be a haterr to merely comment at state an opinion! My opinion is that she is corny, and her fashion sucks .. Everybody doesnt have to agree .. That’s what makes us individuals. If you put you pic on this website then expect to get a variety of comments.. Good or bad!!

33. jeda says:

That troll though? Yikes! Too much time on their hands to spread so much hate.

Anyhoo, she’s a bombshell, super cute style and of course her hair!!!

Blessings

WOW..you people must be miserable..sheesh..”her teeth to big, she’s too fat, too much make-up”…sh*t! only people who hate themselves talk like that. I am assuming (I hope)that these comments are from women. So bitter, how about the girl worked-up the courage to submit her pics as she is proud of them. HATING WILL NOT GET YOU LADIES FAR.

LOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE HER! Bombshell for sure!

36. Southern says:

Dang. You made somebody or some bodies mad in real life. You’re doing it right.

37. Sasha says:

I knew it was the same person lol but anywho I love your hair I just wish I could see your face in some of the shots. Your outfits are cute and you are beautiful definitely room for growth but keep it up :)

HATERS…

39. Dae says:

She’s gorgeous

AT LEAST SHE HAD THE COURAGE TO PUT HER PICTURES UP. IF YOU CAN’S KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE OPINION TO YOURSELF…STEER IT TOWARDS YOUSELF.

TOO MUCH MAKE-UP, TOO FAT…SHEESH! YOU WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE. AND TO THE ANONYMOUS THAT CLEARLY KNOWS HER AND TALKING CRAP. YOU PROPABLY FAT AND/OR UGLY. NOW THAT’S FUNNY.

Her and Malik’s are friends his is why their style and hair are similar. Come on guys be nice

43. Nakia P says:

How cute is she. Love the hair

Claire thanks for blocking the troll in the illustrious words of sweet brown “ain’t nobody got time for that”!

Have a lovely weekend everyone

44. GP says:

Kat Williams said “You’re supposed to have at least 16 haters” Girl you are doing something right! LOL! Because ALL 16 commented here today! Your style is cute – keep doing you!

45. Lara says:

She is a very pretty girl! Great hair, great outfits and a great sense of style. “Sophisticated edge” is a great description of her style, every picture exhibits that.

These ridiculous comments about her “copying” someone else’s style, being “fat”, ugly, etc are truly terrible. This site is meant to showcase uniqueness and individuality; I implore you all to not take away from that. Writing comments on behalf of your friends or solely to insult a person you may know in real life says more about your character than whatever negativity you are striving to shine on the person you are slandering. Do better.

46. Tami says:

How adorable is she? That HAIR is fiya! Go Jasmine!

47. Frost says:

Omg, who the ‘f’ is Malika? *rolls eyes*

I like Jasmine’s style, it’s stuff I would wear (especially that pink/purple combo) but I also have to agree with another poster that I don’t see corporate at all, unless you work for a fashion industry.

More accessories would probably spruce it up more and take her style to the next level. :)

48. Medschoolfashionista says:

There are so many personal attacks! Malicious! She is a beautiful girl and I love her style! You Go Girl!!