March 14th, 2014
Claire's Life, Nicki Minaj
Claire’s Life: Watch The Full Episode of VH1′s The Fabulous Life of Nicki Minaj

Happy Friday!
So I made my VH1 debut Wednesday night, chatting about the style and sartorial tastes of Nicki Minaj:
Vh1 Fabulous Life Screenshot claire sulmers fashion bomb daily
I actually missed it’s debut because I was out hanging from ceilings, but thankfully you can watch the full episode below:

My very first twirl on TV was a little shaky (BET Rip the Runway, remember that?), but I’ve been working on being at ease away from the computer and in front of a camera.
Watch above and let me know how I did.

Smootches!
*Also, stay tuned: I also taped for the Fabulous Life of Beyonce & Jay Z, Rihanna, and Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon. Keep an eye out;)

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Watch The Full Episode of VH1′s The Fabulous Life of Nicki Minaj”

1. Princess Demi says:

yayyyyy, congrats gal, sky is just the beginning for you. we are so proud of you

2. fly won says:

at which minute(s) do you appear? I’s rather skip right to it!

3. Mak says:

Good job Claire!

4. andrea says:

So happy for you Claire..you sound amazing on tv. I hope more gigs like this are in your future.

5. Allure says:

You look beautiful Claire! Keep up the good work!

6. Claire says:

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your support!
    xoxo

7. LawDiva1908 says:

Not that interested in Nikki Minaji but if you let us know the time where you appear I would definitely watch your segment!

I saw it!!!! U were so good and I’ve never heard your voice but it’s very cute. U were kickin some true fashion knowledge as always and wearin that hair honey!

9. Trina says:

Nice to listen to you using your tv voice. Lol. I went immediately and watched it on my computer. I love that show.

10. derianne says:

Yay! I was so happy to see you on the show. I was like yay there’s Claire!!! you looked so pretty as usual. I shouted like u were my long lost cousin chile….lol

I’m so proud of you Claire! To see your growth and how far you’ve come is inspiring! Sn: You look gorg!!

12. Shonny says:

OMG I was watching this episode tonight and was like OMG ITS CLAIRE! Girrrl congrats! You did fabulous!

13. The HotJem says:

Claire I SAW YOU last night on I think it was VH1 talking about the Fabulous Life of Jay-Z and Beyonce! You did great and it seemed so natural! You are a black blogger’s inspiration girl!!