March 13th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cindy from New York

I’ve been loving our Bombshells of late, and Cindy from New York is no exception! See what she sent our way for today’s feature:
cindy from new york
She says, “ I am Program Director at an elementary school and I love working with children.”

2 cindy from new york
” However, I am just as passionate about fashion and “style” my friends for fun all of the time.”

4 cindy from new york
” I would describe my style as “classy chic”.”

8 cindy from new york
” I believe that a woman can be simultaneously sexy and classy.”

8888 cindy from new york
” I love bright colors and pairing unconventional pieces together.”

9494 cindy from new york
” Fashion should be fun!”

00 cindy from new york
” I truly believe that some of the best looks come together accidentally.”

3 cindy from new york
” I have learned how to dress my curvy body and I am thoroughly enjoying my fashion experience during this time of my life.”

cindy from new york
Boom! You’re a Bombshell! You have a gorgeous shape and dress it well. I love that neon accented look.
Be sure to follow Cindy on Instagram @ohsococoa.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
75 comments

75 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Cindy from New York”

1. Jada says:

A flat stomach does not equal a great figure. She looks like a stuffed sausage…. She looks better in her loose clothing. Love the maxi dress! Sorry, but I rather someone tell me the truth.

2. Neesiepoo says:

Sheeesh Jada..Of course you would be the first to comment.

Anyways, Cindy looks hot!! My fave was the neon skirt! Go girl

3. Angie from the BRONX says:

hmmmmmm JADA IS A HATER because homegirl is looking SNATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love every outfit. she looks luxurious, very pretty love it love it..

kinda looks like K.michelle with that bob/bang situation love IT

She is hot!!!!!

5. SMV says:

@Jada she has the figure that all these kardashians etc inject themselves for and having a flat stomach goes a looong way. i do agree with you on the fact that everything is tight. i vote not good not bad.

6. d says:

everything is just tight! so sick of the same silouette mix it up a little

7. @zaystylez says:

She looks great and has a great sense of personal style. Ya’ll are some bitter, angry heauxs.

8. Fahionista123 says:

*sigh* why do women hate on females who wear clothes that fit, to each their own. she looks great to me, her shape is on point. I love the yellow penicl skirt look, hawt!!!

9. tahlyuh says:

I think she has a great body. Who doesn’t like an hourglass figure? The bodycon silhouette is made for her body type.

I think I get what Jada is saying…things can be fitted and not be tight. Idk. Maybe Jada’s delivery was off.

I like her looks too. There’s some great pieces.

Go ‘head girl!

10. Moneboo says:

While I won’t go so far as to call this beautiful sista a “stuffed sausage”, I will say that I do agree with the tight comments. My fave look was the maxi dress. While fitted clothing looks great on her frame, I think in some instances, it was a bit much. To the point where the fabric was stretched visually. Nonetheless, she is gorgeous and bombshell material.

11. C says:

Another word for “hater” is “Jada”…

She’s cute and her look is working for her. Boyfriend jeans, slouchy pants, and skater skirts don’t really work when you have a larger bottom and thick thighs.

Some of you need to take note, this is how you sometimes need to dress to attract a man. It’s a rare man that your vintage “xyz” appeals too.

And her hair game is on point!

I think she looks great… Personally I like a mix of tight and loose but this isn’t about my personal style it’s about hers… It’s so hard for us to compliment another black woman and I will not partake in that negativety!!! For her body these clothes are fitting I think she’s a bombshell because she has more hits than misses!

13. tricia says:

I actually like todays pick, and I like what she’s wearing. I don’t think her clothes are super extremely tight, they are just fitted closely to the body without being too small tight. because when I think of tight I think of kim kardashian stuffing her self into a zero and cant breathe that’s tight. She just like to wear her clothes like this, some people wear loose or baggy she dont. Dont think she needs to mix up her silhouette, she wears what she likes. Im loving the hair and the makeup very pretty. If your reading this where did u get ur maxi dress and sunglasses?

14. c says:

And her make-up looks good…another area bombshell submitter should focus on when submitting photos. A nicely done face will upgrade any look.

15. Elle says:

Yesssssss finally!!!

16. Fee-nom says:

Cindy looks very on trend and well put together in the style genre she is comfortable in. Her figure is very nice and well proportioned and represents a “real woman” size, as some like to say. I think the fit of her clothing could be less tight in some looks only because it became redundant, and my personal rule for tight clothing is: tight body to best compliment a snug fit. If her body was a little more toned and lifted she likely would have pulled off all looks with no flack from the masses. Overall, Cindy knows what areas to emphasize and camouflage to maximize her wonderful hour-glass figure.

17. wendy says:

i like the style but…i don’t know…short and stubby just doesn’t cut it for me.

18. thephillydiva says:

Compliment sandwich – good/bad/good

Good – I love her maxi dress and army green dress ensemble

Bad – The black dress is too tight and detracts from her

Good – She compliments her shape well and should smile more!! Also, her hair and makeup are laid honey!

Overall, she is a pretty lady with some hits and misses

19. Porsche says:

I like! Yes, some of her things are too tight, but she’s bottom heavy. She’s not big. She has small arms and a flat stomach. Some of y’all need to stop…

20. heyyall says:

@Jada u are out of your mind.. This girl body is cold and NO i’m not her friend.. I like her style, I’m sure she’s smaller in person.

21. SAW says:

If there is one thing I hate about this website is how some of you be coming at people for the shape. My sister is shaped just like this and no matter how many hours she spends in the gym or salads she eats her legs and ass are not going anywhere. I think this woman looks beautiful and healthy to me. I love her hair and make up.. BOMBSHELL!

22. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I DONT WANT THE CLOTHES!! JUST GIVE ME HER BODY FOR TWO WEEKS, CAUSE I HAVE A TRIP COMING SOON, AND THIS GYM ROUTINE AINT WORKING FAST ENOUGG. GEESSHHHHHH

23. Kansas says:

Yes, yes, yes! Her style is chic and she’s gorgeous!

24. Martinique_Fr says:

@ Jada… You mean the shape that women like K-Michelle, Tiny, Nikki Minaj, Lola Monroe, Blak China…etc are desperately tying to achieve?

Cindy looks great!

25. Nikki says:

As as newly curvy girl I have found that flowy garments just don’t suit or flatter me the way they did as a size 4 girl. I find myself only purchasing a line skirts vs oversized sweater dresses, and mini circle skirts like in my past. Her figure is amazing. Her fit suits her body type. I’m a fan!

26. TheMrs says:

Bombshell!

27. EntertainmentsFuture says:

She’s Fab!!! some of you are truly some haters! Finding everything wrong instead of just voting..

28. Disgusted says:

All some of you haters do is come on the site to tear ppl down… ugh. It Takes guts to submit yourself knowing you will be judged. SHE IS AMAZING!!

29. Tami says:

She looks amazing, she better werk! Love all her looks! Funny how some criticize these girls but I would LOVE to see what these “fashion critics” look like in person, too funny! Peace!

I absolutely love her!!! Pretty and stylish! She’s a winner in my book!!

31. Elle says:

Fabulous! I’m always on her Instagram beautiful girl. And she’s positive

32. Cindy Louis says:

Thanks so much for the feature! And I thank you all for the compliments-good & bad. My style is always evolving – dressing a curvy & short body is not easy but I’m up for the challenge! These photos do not represent my total style at all but it was so hard to pick which ones to send lol! Again, thanks everyone!! This made my day! :)

33. Debs says:

This girl is working it the hell out! She’s curvy and stylish. I really despise when people sit behind their computers and hate!

34. Bundy says:

prob one of my favorite bombshells….she’s got an amazing figure and her style is AWESOME =] gorgeous smile and perfectly on trend. WERRRRRK hunty!!

35. Sulah says:

Great body! Beautiful woman. Repetitive silhouette. Would love to see a more diverse collection.

36. BMW says:

I am all for wearing something a little tight once in a while, but her style would be a little better if she let her coochie get some air. Nice body, but let loose a little.

37. Qweenb5 says:

Definitely some haters over here. To be honest I didn’t even properly look at the clothing because her body is SO BANGIN!! Get it girl. You look wonderful. With a silhouette like that, it is OK to be repetitive.

38. Sabster says:

Nice body and pretty face, but she needs to wear less tight clothing.

39. eve says:

She has a classic pear shape and she wears her clothes beautifully. The person calling her a stuffed sausage is definitely jealous and mean spirited. This girl is a bombshell with a beautiful shape.

40. Champion says:

Very stylish and well put together. Although her shape is very nice, all of the tight silhouettes can make her seem limited in her styling. Nonetheless, she is gorgeous!

41. Addie2de says:

I think these photos don’t do her sense of style justice, as better looks are shown on her Instagram page. At any rate, I love seeing my Haitian American or Island sisters submitting their entries!

42. Esta Fiesta says:

She has some cute style. Some of the pieces/looks are a bit too tight but she doesn’t have any BAD looks!

Bombshell and pretty

44. CKS says:

Eerrrrrbody peeped it……Jada is hatin hard n really went left!!! But anywho….body is bangin, very pretty girl and style is cute. Love the white blazer and maxi dress!! Sidenote: That body got me wantin to switch teams!!!! Lol ;)

45. Andrea says:

BOMBSHELL all the way! Anyone who voted otherwise is just throwing shade. All of the looks aren’t tight and from a fellow curvy girl we just fill out clothes differently. I can wear the same exact thing a woman that’s a size 4 with no curves and it would look totally different. Loose fitting pants and skirts add more visually to pair shaped women. She dresses her figure well.

I love her style I think its classy. As for the fitted clothing, that’s just whats in but everyone to their own but I think she killed every outfit. At least she dont have anything hanging out she kept it sexy but classy and tasteful.

47. Ardent says:

I bet she stops traffic with those curves, please drive responsibly…. Her style suits her…. I would be interested to see what all the negative commenters would have her wear…

48. So, I usually *don’t* dig the bodycon look, but this girl doesn’t strike me as just a bodycon bandit. She isn’t wearing tight clothes just for the sake of them being tight (it seems). As a curvy woman myself, I can attest to what someone else said about loose and flow-y clothes making you look frumpy or larger than you actually are. The maxi dress looks good on her bc its cut to flatter her shape. I personally LOVE pencil skirts and had to reconcile with the fact that I will be showing off my shape each and every time I wear one. Oh well. This sister seems well put together. She’s young and vibrant and beautiful. I love the ensembles she submitted and think her style will evolve even more after this submission. Kudos to her. She’s a bombshell bc she seems to have a legitimate sense of style!

Jada,
    It’s women like you that makes this world toxic. Instead of appreciating a woman being happy with her everything…you wanna add your negative poison. Try not being a HATER…it’s REFRESHING!!!.

50. Sareena says:

I think she’s killing it from head to toe. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but there’s no reason to insult her body and says she looks like a stuffed sausage. I loved all her looks except the first. Her body is beautiful. She’s gave me some gym inspiration