March 13th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day, Fashion News, Kim Kardashian
Fabulous Looks Of The Day: March 13th, 2013

13 Responses to “Fabulous Looks Of The Day: March 13th, 2013”

kim looks like a man

Kim has a great body. However, she is not a size 0 so why is she forcing herself into that skirt? Now she looks pudgy in the middle. Just stop being in denial, and choose a size which fits!

3. KITANA says:

They all look amazingly beautiful even though they annoy me to no end. Kim doesnt look pudgy to me* its just that they all have wide mid sections….

4. Shelly says:

Ugh God, she sure does beat a dead horse with this same style of outfit. She is so boring. She has the Gabrielle Union affect down packed.

5. Shirley says:

Kimmy Kakes shouldn’t be wearing that!

6. DannielleS says:

No doubt that Kardashian girls and curvy and have nice bodies, but are my eyes playing tricks on me or do Khloe and Kim’s hips and asses keep getting wider by the day? I swear every single time I see them, they get more and more curvy! #Imayjustbehatingbecauseimskinnylol

Fashion: Everyone looks okay except for Rita. She looks silly to me.

7. Kitty B. says:

Love Kourtney!! Adore her!

@Danielle both Khloe and Kim have had work done on their lower sections, but to me it looks like Kim added more to her hips and butt and it no longer looks natural on her small legs…and her face is looking hard…drastic difference from her outfit in Miami yesterday.

8. Sasha says:

I see where Kim was going and she could have had it but the fit around her abdomen is not that great because it’s so tight it draws attention to that area which is not nice! I want to love Khloe’s outfit but it’s missing Something! I love how Kourtney looks though!! This may be mean but Rita’s fashion disgusts me. I am so over her looks lol she rarely gets it right. Everyone else looks okay!

Can Kim Please get a new outfit she has worn the crop top and pencil skirt in every color they make it in…Can she get a new look PLEASE.

10. Lynn says:

Yes, kim is struggling….

11. FLEE says:

kim is sucking it in so hard.. she needs to face it, your body aint built for crop tops anymore.. why everything gotta be so damn tight?! JEEZ!

Qui looks like ugly on this pic…i really don’t understand why she’s using surgery, she looks like a man and really destroy her natural beauty…

13. drey says:

Kim looks like ugly on this pic…i really don’t understand why she’s using surgery, she looks like a man and really destroy her natural beauty…