March 13th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: StyleStalker’s Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Sweatshirt

In the spirit of spirited sweatshirts for Spring, I bring you StyleStalker’s Everyday I’m Hustlin Sweatshirt:
StyleStalker's Everyday I'm Hustlin' Sweatshirt 1
The snug fit French Terry topper comes in black and gray, and pays homage to Rick Ross’s 2009 hit:

Not sure if Ross would’ve ever imagined his famous words on a similar shirt, but hey…rock it!
StyleStalker's Everyday I'm Hustlin' Sweatshirt
Get yours for $110 from Shopbop.com, or from any of the retailers below.

A bit pricey, but fun, no?
StyleStalker's Everyday I'm Hustlin' Sweatshirt
Would you wear it?

8 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: StyleStalker’s Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Sweatshirt”

1. k says:

Hey Claire, I saw you looking cute on Fabulous Life of Nicki Minaj last nite. I was so excited my boyfriend was like, dang girl you act like you know her personally. I told him “I do”. Keep it pushing mama you’re making us proud.

Nothing worth 110 dollars here.

3. Christin says:

Why would one pay $110, when they can make this for little or nothing?!?!? Super cute tho.

4. EJ says:

I’m sorry but $110 is crazy. You can get a regular $20 sweatshirt and add those letters for another $15. Definitely not worth the money and this is actually my favorite slogan as I have it as my screensaver on my phone as a reminder.

5. A says:

$110 ? Absolutely not. Cute sweatshirt though.

6. Madpet says:

I dig the shirt…but not for $110. I can make the shirt myself.