March 12th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shakerra from Miami

Today we have Shakerra from Miami as our daily Bombshell:
shakerra from miami 1
She says, “I’m a teacher from Miami, Florida currently finishing my doctorate degree.”

shakerra from miami
” I would describe my style as flamboyant.”

1 shakerra from miami

“Even my wedding dress was unorthodox.”

5 shakerra from miami
” I love colors.”

Shakerra from Miami
” I think I dress very feminine…”
5 shakerra from miami
“… and trendy.”

0 shakerra from miami
” I’m not scared to take risks…”

00 shakerra from miami
“… or wear things that may look distasteful to others.”

0 shakerra from miami
Snazzy! Love that floral romper and all your Sophia Webster shoes!
See more on Instagram @soon2bdrbowe.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shakerra from Miami”

1. VM says:

Alright now. Some cute looks

2. Choco aka Hippie says:

#WINNER!

3. KBS says:

I love that floral romper….everything else is ok. If those gravity defying boobs are real, they are amazing!

Started off weak, but ended kinda strong..

5. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Thats a teacher?!!!

6. Southern says:

She’s pretty

7. Esta Fiesta says:

I like the romper look!!! I would never think to wear that as my wedding dress though!

The floral jumper is cute! Not really feeling the other looks tho

9. FLEE says:

nice body, but nah!

10. Sasha says:

Yes!!! Bombshell u are beautiful!

11. KS says:

Her body is amazing!!!!

12. c says:

Digging out my piggy bank to start my boob job savings…her breast are bombshell worthy!

13. Jihan says:

FANTASTIC bod and haircut!!!

Beautiful girl w.a banging body. But bombshell? Nah!

15. Curves says:

She’s because but style and shoes are tacky as hell.

16. Noirre says:

Her best look was the romper…confused by everything else.

17. Stephane says:

Her body is fantastic! Sheesh, just made me put down my afternoon snack..

Unfortunately, the floral jumper is the only winner here.

18. coco says:

Her style description was on point. While I don’t like all of her outfits I do like that she likes all of her outfits :) The first outfit (polka dot skirt) is perfect for the classroom, c’mon jazzy teacher! I also love the floral romper and her wedding day’s “something blue”.

19. Fee-nom says:

All of her clothes look like she has yet to discover color-fast detergent or a dry cleaners. She’s beautiful and her body is amazing. The black scanty number was my favorite on her and appeared most cohesive, her wedding dress could have really been something with different shoes and jewelry.

20. Kay fay says:

Are u guys blind. She looks soooo cheap omg i dont kno where to start. Very beautiful girl but those stupid mini hats and her toes hanging over her shoes is not style! This is tacky and she obviously confused yikes!!!

21. LinaBeanaBoBena says:

Congrats on obtaining your doctorate degree :)!!

22. Sasha says:

I was trying sooo hard to find a positive but other than the fact that her body is really on point, i just cant. Every outfit looks cheap and tacky to me. I hate matchy matchy dressing. Red belt and shoes…no ma’am.

23. Taylor says:

I really strained hard to find something positive to say about her looks, but they are all awful.

1st outfit: Had she worn a think red belt, she would have been alright with me.

2nd outfit: CHEAP looking shoes

3rd outfit: Wedding dress looks trashy and those heels and hat are an absolute hell no.

4th outfit: CHEAP again

5th: Gorgeous romper. Love floral prints

6th: It could be the couture angle, but something is off about the blouse.

7th: Pretty dress, but I think this dress is more for younger women in the mid to early 20′s and her breast are honestly too big for the dress. Shoes are also a now.

8th outfit: top hat has to go

I am not being a hater just giving back constructive criticism. I see what she is trying to accomplish with her style, but she has to loose the tops hats and start investing in quality clothing that is appropriate for her body. Pretty woman with lovely body.

24. Kay'Gee Rox says:

Who are the 15% that voted bombshell? Y’all high??

25. Nuni says:

Would’ve been nice to see her in something she would wear on a normal day at school as a teacher, anyway her body is crazy